- That one. She pointed at navy shirt he was holding. And yes it's amazing there. you have no idea. She gave him a kiss.

- I'm dressed so I'm going to wait for you downstairs. He kissed her back.

- Okay, I'm ready in 5. Just to put the dress on.

Robert headed downstairs and went to the car to take the rose he brought when he was in store earlier. As Andy was going down the stairs Robert eyes immediately started to shine. A huge smile appeared on his face. She was stunning. Hot. Beautiful.

- Wow. Every time I see you in that dress I'm having hard time breathing.

Andy chuckled at his statement.

- Only when I wear this dress, huh? She came closer to him, whispering to his ear.

- Uhm, no. I prefer you naked but... he couldn't finish his sentence because Andy was in seductive mood and he had hard time finding words.

- Andy? If you keep doing it what you are doing, we'll definitely be late.

- Mhm. She whispered in his ear, kissing his neck and then moved from him.

- This is for you. He gave her a red rose. Andy's favorite flower.

Andy smelled it still into her seductive mood, looking at him. Robert grabbed her face and gave her one of his deep passionate kisses that caused Andy to lost her balance every time he kisses her like that.

- Okay, okay. Enough. We are going.

- Oh, when Andy is teasing is fine but when I start Andy is backing off.

- What can I do? You know my weaknesses.

And they drove to the restaurant. Never letting go of each other the whole ride. When they arrived to the restaurant the waiter brought them to their table and they sat to order the food.

- Oh no. Definitely a big no. Are you kidding me, right now? Robert said frustrated.

- What? Andy got her eyes of the menu.

- See that woman right there? He pointed with his eyes.

- Is that her? Claire?

- What is she doing in Seattle? He got more frustrated at this point.

- Ignore her. All attention on me. Here.  Andy took his chin and turned it to her. 

Andy managed to calm him a little. But he got frustrated even more because that ruined their date.

- I'm sorry. Now it's ruined.

- What? No, no. Hey. Nothing is ruined. Let's enjoy this dinner and pretend she is not here.

- It's just... he ran his hand over his face. I didn't see her in 5 years. And definitely didn't expect to see her now and all anger I have towards her is boiling now. I'm sorry.

- Robert, c'mon. Relax. It'll be  fine. Or not? Andy motioned with her eyes. She spotted us. She is coming over here.

- Robert? Hello! Claire said approaching to their table.

- Hi. Robert said in a cold way.

- Long time no see. 

- As it should be. What do you want?

- Robert! Andy puts her hand on top of his. 

- No! He removes his hand. I asked what do you want?

- Nothing. Just to say hi. But apparently you are not in the mood so I'll go.

- Clearly. Bye.

And Claire left.