She sighed and got in making sure to put distance between them. She wondered if he was uncomfortable because of her. Did she cross a line by not having control of her feelings? Does he need space?

Hr glanced at her once a little confused about her behaviour.

"Is this because of what happened yesterday? Is she uncomfortable? Did I cross a line while teasing her?",he wondered before sighing getting frustrated.

Cabir turned the radio on to fill the silence and started the drive.

The roads were empty as it was early morning and the wind was cool and refreshing.

Nandini tried to keep her hair in place as it flew with the wind.

"Goofy I hate you for bringing this car. It's cold and my hair's a mess.",Nandini said holding her hairs with her hand to stop them from flying to her face.

Cabir gave her a cheeky smile as he stared at Navya enjoying the wind.

"Look at how happy she is.",Cabir said proud, pointing at Navya.

" You are so whipped.",Nandini commented annoyed and he smiled again ignoring her complaints.

Manik looked at her and saw her tapping her legs.

His eyes moves to her bare legs and he looked away clearing his throat.

He started reading his mails and got distracted with the tapping everytime.

"Here",he said throwing his jacket on her legs.

She looked at him surprised.

"What?",She asked picking the jacket confused.

"You said you were cold. Now stop tapping your legs. Please",Manik said trying to sound cool and looked away.

She nodded a little embarassed and spread the jacket over her lap.

Manik sighed in relief watching her and got back to his phone.

"Look the sun is rising.",Navya said excited and Nandini looked at Manik's side to see how beautiful it looked.

She stared at it for a while in daze before taking out her phone to click pictures.

She found Manik in the frame and smiled to herself before clicking the picture. He looked so good focusing on reading the mails.

He turned to her raising an eyebrow and she bites her lips pretending to click the picture of sunrise.

"You are in the frame.",She complained and he looked at her before leaning back.

She came closer to him to click properly.

She sighed not able to click a nice picture and he looked at her before taking the phone from her and clicking it for her.

"It looks nice. Click another one please.",She said looking at how beautiful it looked in the picture.

He focused the camera and she kept giving instructions to click it.

He turned to her getting annoyed and she looked at him with a puppy face making him roll his eyes.

"You are so annoying.",He muttered and she smiled gesturing him to click the picture.

Cabir turned to Navya and saw her looking at them.

He look at the mirror and smiled a little at them arguing over the picture.

He turned back to Navya not disturbing them and held her hands as he drove making small conversation with her.

Manik looked at Nandini and saw her being normal and realised he was maybe overthinking stuffs. She was maybe a little awkward and embarassed like him.