This wasnt supposed to happen (21)

You knocked on Klauses door.

You and Five walked in without having an answer from Klaus, who was knitting.

"Hey. Get up. We're going." Five says

"Where?" Klaus asks

"To save the world."

"Oh, is that all? Great." He puts his knitting away

"So, Pogo said that Dad killed himself to get us all together, right?" You ask

"Yeah, so?"

"So it got me thinking." Five starts "I had to jump in the future to figure out when it happened, but Daddy, he can't time travel. So how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?" Five asks himself

"Well, you know..."

"Oh Klaus, don't answer. That was purely rhetorical." You say

"Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse."

"Yeah, but u always though he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes."

"Me too." You smile

"But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?"

"Yeah, but knew how?"

"Alien." You say

"No idea." Five says at the same time. He turned around to face you "what?"

You looked up "what? Oh no, just a guess. Been reading lots of science Fiction."

"Anyways, the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked. We all came home. Since we're here, we might as well save the world."

"Oh yeah? What, like, the three of us?"

"Uh, well, ideally, no, but..." we walk out of the door, with Klaus walking with us "gotta work with what we've got."

Diego runs like a maniac to his room

"Diego, where have you been?" You ask

"Jail." He answers "long story. Where's Luther?"

"Haven't seen him since breakfast." You answer

"Yeah. Two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid."

"Shit." Diego realized something "Allison is in danger."

We look at each other. Confusing. It's a long scilence.

☂️

You, Five, Diego and Klaus went to a sort of bar, club, pub. Whatever you want to call it. Luther was sitting there. Alone. Drinking and just thinking.

Klaus opened the door "look. Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm?"

"Leave me alone." Luther says

"Give is a minute." Diego says

"Okay. Come on. Maybe they'll brood each other to death." Klaus laughs.

You, Klaus and Five sat at another table, just not far enough to overhear the conversation.

"Look, Dad was wrong to lie to you. To all of us." Diego starts

"Look, I did my time. All right?" Luther looks down "Four years up there, watching and waiting because he said the world needed me. Four years of nothing but soy paste and processed air because I was naive enough to believe that dads don't lie to their kids. But guess what? The joke's on me. I'm done." Luther stops for a moment "with all of it. With him. With you. With this family you wanna save the world, you go right ahead. I'm fine to sit here and finish my beer and... get my... buzz on."

"You want to turn your back on me, the guys, that's fine." Diego looks at us "but Allison deserves better than that."

"Allison? What are you talkin' about?" Luthers mood changed

"Well, we got ahold of Harold Jenkins' police file. Turns out Vanya's boyfriend is a convicted murderer. Who would've saw that coming?"

You raised your hand, but Five lowers your hand

"A little hard to trust anyone who wears corduroy."

"Wait, so... where's Allison now?" Luther asks

"She decided to go after Harold Jenkins. Alone."

"Y/n, do you know what her current state is."

You walk to the boys "yes, yes I do."

"Wh-?"

"Spoilers Luther."

"You should have led with that! Jesus Christ." Luther stand up immediately. He runs to the car as fast as he could.

☂️

"Hey. Can you go any faster?" Luther asks.

We were all sitting in the car, with some music on. You and Five sitting in the front, Klaus, Diego and Luther sitting in the back

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with a cigarette lighter."

A tear ran down your face. You didn't knew what happened you Allison, this wasn't supposed to happen. She wasn't supposed to go there.

"What's wrong?" Five asked you

You didn't say anything

Five lays a hand on your thigh "shes going to be fine." He said

Five drove very fast now. It was night when we got there. We arrived at a lodge. Luther opened the door first

"Allison! No!" He yelled.

You all ran in. When you saw her you burst into tears. You fell down on your knees and screamed "no!" An engergy field came out of your body. Allison's bleeding stopped, but it was already to late, she already lost a lot of blood. Five sat on the ground with you.

"Didn't know you could do that." He said.

"Oh, my God. Allison." Luther cries "please look at me, please..."

Five hugged you, you didn't stopped sobbing. "Hey, y/n look at me. It's going to be okay." He kissed you, for a sec. Then he and you stood up to see Allison's body. Covered in blood.

"Y/n, Did you knew?" Diego asks

You are still crying, tears running down your face.

"No, this wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to be stabbed, not half dead."

•Waking up new•  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें