That sick bastard (20)

You woke up by the sound of birds chipping. You stretched your arm, trying to fully wake up.
Once you did that, you stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Here we go. This'll fix ya." You hear Klaus say.

You entered the kitchen. "Hey what's up guys."

"And Goodmorning to you."
"Goodmorning Klaus." You smiled.

You walk up to an entry chair, that stood next to Five's.

"Is everything alright?"
"Yeah, it's fine."
"Nice. Okay." Klaus said without making a huge deal about it.

Five took a sip from his drink and looked disappointed "Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?"

Luther sighed, being done with Five already. "Can we get started?"

"Anyone seen Allison and Diego?" Klaus asked

You shook your head.

"All right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum..." He tapped the table with a knife "That we're gonna get. Now listen up. There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna spit it out."

"This is a bad idea." Ben complained.
"Oh, hello Ben, didn't see you there." You smiled.

He smiled warmly back.

"Klaus." I reminded him.

"I conjured Dad last night."

The room went completely silent. You could hear a needle fall on the ground for that one second. You all looked at each other, questioning wether Klaus was speaking the truth or not.

"You said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years."

"Ah, yes, I know, but I'm sober. Ta-da! I got clean, yesterday, to talk to someone special, and then ended up having this... conversation with dear old Daddy himself." He happily said, sighing a minute after.

"Has anyone got some aspirin?" Luther wondered out of nowhere.

"Top shelf, next to the crackers." Five replied maybe a little to fast.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. This is serous, guys, all right, this really happened, I swear."

"Yeah, yeah, I believe you." You admitted. "What did the 'old man' have to say?"

"Well, he gave me the usual lecture about my appearance and my failure in life. Yada yada yada. No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like Dad, right? But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because..."

"Wait for it." Ben teased.

"He killed himself." You and Klaus said in sync
"Yes, I knew it!" You smiled

Luther stood up, clearly not believing him. "I don't have time for your games, Klaus."

"No, no I'm telling you the truth."

"Why did he do it then?" Five questioned.

"He said it was the only way to get us all home again."

"No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself."

"Luther he is telling you the truth. You said it yourself. He was depressed. Holed up in his office and room all day and night." You explained.

"No. There weren't any sighs."

"Luther listen to me, Klaus is telling you the truth. "
"And how do you know."

"Long story short, I went to the other universe and saw the future."