Time travel movies are bullshit (8)

You and Five teleported into a house. A house you didn't recognize.

"Who's house is this Five?" You whisper

Five shushed you by putting a finger on your mouth. He walked to a chair and sat down on it. You stand beside him.

The clinking of metal was heard, the door slowly opened and a short person stepped into the house. It was Vanya. She reached to the lights but before she could actually turn on the lights, you turned on a small reading light on the table behind you.

Vanya jumped by the sudden light "Jesus!" She yelped

"You should have locks on your windows." Five said, ignoring her yelp.

"I live on the second floor." She responded, a bit calmed down.

"Rapists can climb." You reply

Vanya turned around and closed the door "You are so weird."

Vanya sits on the couch and you walk towards her and sit besides her on the couch because your legs are already tired of the standing.

She checks you out.

"Is that blood?" She questioned
"It's nothing" Five answered for you.

Vanya gave Five a small nod. "Why are you here?"
Five sighed "I've decided you're the only one we can trust."

"Why me?"

"Because you're ordinary."
"And because you'll listen." You added onto Five's comment.

"Okay" Vanya said, walking away to the bathroom or something.

"Well that went well." You said, glancing at Five.

"Oh believe me, she will listen." He assured.

Vanya came back with some rubbing alcohol and a bandage. She applied it to Fives wound.
You feel a pinch of jealousy rush over you, it was clearly noticeable because when you looked back at Five he winked. You instantly looked the other way.

"When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future, do you know what I found?" He wondered.

Vanya shook her head. "No."

"Nothing." Five admitted. "Absolutely nothing."

"The world end in eight days." He added. "And I have no idea how to stop it."

Vanya opend her mouth to say something, but no word came out. She glanced at you.
"Did you know?" She questioned.

You nodded. "Yes, yes I did."

"I'll put on a pot of coffee." She said, accepting the fact that this would be a long night. She stood up and walked away.

"You want to know the reason I left?" Five asked you.

"Sure." You said, not knowing what to expect.

✨ F L A S H.  B A C K✨
Five POV.
Grace ran the bell.
We all walked to the dining table, waiting for Sir Reginald. When he finally arrived we anxiously waited for him to say it.

"Sit" he said.

We all sat down the table. I saw Allison and Luther smirking at each other. I sight looking at the empty seat opposite of me. It honestly broke my heart. I need to know what happens to her. Does she die? Does she live?

I looked at my siblings, all doing something I don't care. I stare at Sir Reginald.

I have had enough, I can't handle it anymore.