He decided not to fight and rather have you safe in his arms. He helped by erasing the villain's quirks, and that was about it.

Aizawa grunted as he dodged Tora's earth attack. With all the people, he couldn't really pin point where he was so he couldn't erase his quirks.

"Can't really understand why you decide to hold onto a girl that isn't even yours." A voice said from behind him. If Aizawa hadn't moved a second quicker, you both would have been seriously burned. "She's not yours... so why defend her? Just give her to us and your problems will be gone!" Dabi smirked at the sight of the burns he made on Aizawa's arm.

You could see it as well and you could see the pain Aizawa held in his face. His eyes were crimson and his hair was up, he was doing everything to protect you, but you could see it wasn't enough as he constantly dodged their attacks.

He winced in pain when Tora came out to play. He made a deep slice right on the burn Dabi had made.

"Aizawa!" Shohei yelled. He kicked the smaller male and stood in front of Aizawa, shielding him from Dabi.

"Sho-" Aizawa called but the boy let the villain run towards him.

As Dabi came close, he activated his flames, coming in and trying to burn Aizawa rather than Shohei.

But before he could do that, Shohei had activated his quirk, immediately nullifying Dabi's flames and allowing him to fight without the risk of getting burned.

Aizawa was shocked at the sight of Shohei's very very similar quirk trait to him. The floating hair, the glowing bright blue eyes and the way he moved in battle reminded him of himself.

"Aren't you a mini-eraser." Dabi chuckled throwing a kick but Shohei was quick to dodge.

"Yeah but I've got more up my sleeve than just erasing." He grunted extending his hands as two glowing blades started to form. They were energy based.

Aizawa was quite impressed at it, as well as terrified at how similar it was to his mother's.

You were in Aizawa's arms when you saw from the corner of your eye Tora getting up.

It was just a quick move, but you saw Tora's blue eyes. The bloodlust in them and you couldn't take it. Not that you didn't trust him, but you knew Tora was already a hand full havjng Aizawa already injured gave you the instinct to protect.

You got out of his grasp, landing on your own two feet.

"Kid-"

The ground around you and Aizawa shattered and all the smaller rocks started to float, you eyes were glowing red and markings as well. You glared as Tora, who was still smirking after seeing your create such.

You flicked you hand forward and he was pushed back to the wall, creating cracks. You turned to Dabi, who fought Shohei, and did the same, his body crashing into Toga's.

"Y.N.14- I mean-" You ignored Shohei's call.

You glared at the other villains that seemed to be targeting you, and they were all lifted in the air and then harshly brought back down.

Shigaraki grunted, shaking his head and calling Kurogiri. He disappeared alongside Akane as Tora, Dabi and Toga were engulfed in black mist.

You grunted and tried to fight the feeling. They were gone so you had to stop. You had to control your quirk because you knew that the others had the remaining villains under control.

"Kid- kid!" Aizawa called for you but you were too busy trying to suppress your power.

You shut your eyes as the store in front of you was sliced in half, the cement breaking and revealing the wires and frame of the building. You couldn't stop. You couldn't control it anymore.