Welcome To Pop Village

Back In Pop Village, Satin And Chenille Were Rushing Back In Forth, Bringing Things For Trollex. It Was Hard Work Running Around Trying To Satisfy A King, But It Was Nothing That The Fashion Twins Couldn't Handle. What Was Becoming A Nuisance Was Every Time That The Twins Came To The Waterfall (Which Was Where The Techno Trolls Are Staying), Tresillo And Wani Would Launch An Attack At Them With Staffs, Thinking They Were Some Threat.

"You Would Think By Now That They Would Know Not To." Chenille Sighed.

Satin Pats Her Sister's Shoulder And Said, "Well, They're More Of A Foregin Type Of Trolls, Can You Really Blame Them?"

As The Two Trolls Made Their Way Through The Clearing And Towards The Waterfall, Tresillo Once Again Launched At Them.

"Halt! Who Go... Oh, Lo Siento, It's Only You Senora's. I Keep Thinking That It's Some Other Troll." Tresillo Apologized, Rubbing His Back Of His Neck.

"I Told You It Would Be The Girls." Wani Told Him.

Satin And Chenille Gave Each Other A Glance Then Turned And Smiled At Tresillo.

"Well, At Least You're Learning, And That's What Matters." Chenille Said, Patting Him On His Head.

Trollex Chuckled At The Twins.

"You Two Are Funny, I'm Glad I Got You Two To Help Look After Us." Trollex Said.

Satin And Chenille Smiled.

"Well, We're Glad To Be Helping You Out." Satin Said.

"We Want You To Feel Welcome Here." Chenille Said.

"Well, You're Certainly Doing A Good Job At That." Trollex Commented.

Suddenly, Tresillo Grabbed His Staff And Held It Close To Him While Wani Grabbed Her Bow And Arrow.

"Espere, Something Is Coming!" Tresillo Warned.

"Yaedeul A, Stay Back!" Wani Stated.

Satin And Chenille Both Looked Around, Pulling Out Scissors And Sewing Needles To Help Defend The String.

Suddenly, They Heard The Sound Of Scattering Feet Coming ThroughThe Forest. Satin And Chenille Lowered Their Tools And Stepped Forward To Hear The Noise Better, And They Soon Saw The Familiar Face Of The Caterbus Dashing Towards Them.

It Stopped Just Outside The Forest Entrance And The Mouth Of The Caterbus Opened Slowly As Music Began To Play.

"Que Esta Pasando?" Tresillo Asked The Girls.

Wani, Satin And Chenille Shrugged In Response.

Suddenly, Cooper Slid Out Of The Caterbus And Smiled At The Trolls. Legsly's Feet Grew And She Lunged Her Way Out Of The Bus And Slipped Back To Her Original Height, Both Tapping Their Feet To The Beat.

"And Now... It's Time For Another, Vibe City Classic!" Cooper Announced.

From The Caterbus, The Funk Trolls Began To Emerge. First Was Quincy And Skylar.

Quincy: This Hit, That Ice Cold

White Diamond, That White Gold

Skylar: This One For Them Hood Girls

Them Good Girls Straight Masterpieces