(I'm) Perfect Unsion

"And A One, And A Two, And A One, Two, Three, Four!"

Trollzart, A Small Troll With Wings, Big Poofy Hair And A Long Coat Waved His Baton In The Air And Began To Move It About. In Front Of Him Was A Large Group Of Classicl Trolls Playing Very Grand Instruments, Harps, Violins, French Horns, All Of That. Halfway Through The Song However, One Of The Flutes Began To Play Faster Than The Rest, Eventually Going Off And Playing It's Own Trill.

"Oh! STOP! STOP! STOP! EVERYONE STOP!" Trollzart Yelled, Every Troll Coming To An Sbrupt Stop, "PENNYWHISTLE! COME DOWN HERE!"

Another Classical Troll, With Blue Puffy Hair Floated Her Way Down To Trollzart, Giving A Nervous Laugh To The Others Who Glared At Her For Ruining The Practice. Trollzart Brought Pennywhistle By His Side And Turned Her Away From The Other Trolls To Talk To Her.

"Pennywhistle, Sweetheart? What Have I Told You?" Trollzart Asked The Young Troll, He Always Tried To Stay Calm With Her, No Matter How Many Times She Stuffed Up He Always Treated Her Kindly, She Was Like A Child To Him.

Pennywhistle Sighed, "To Not Play Ahead Of The Others, I Know Mr. Trollzart... I Just... Don't See Why, I Mean, Why Do We Always Have To Play In Time? If We Want To Play Our Own Part, Why Don't We?" She Asked.

Trollzart Put His Hand To His Head And Gently Grabbed Her By The Hand, Leading Her To His Stand.

"That's Just How Our Tribe Works, While Others Can Play Riffs, Or Little Solos, And They're Improvising With Their Little Tunes, We Follow Strictly Set Rules And Patterns, Written On The Paper!" Trollzart Gestured Proudly To His Music Sheet, "Everyone Has A Part To Play And We All Must Play It... Together, One Tune Alone Is Not Enough, But A Tune Played Together Is Stronger."

"So In... Harmony?" Pennywhistle Asked, Innocently.

"Precisely!" Trollzart Smiled As He Pat The Young Troll On The Head, "Now Back In Line, From The Top!" He Called.

Pennywhistle Began To Fly Back Until She Heard The Sound Of Distant Screams Heading Towards Them, She Turned And Saw A Ball Of PurpleLight Headed For Them.

"TROLLZART! LOOK!" Pennywhistle Pointed, Trollzart Turned And Gasped.

"SWEET HARMONIOUS CREPES!" He Cried, "EVERYONE TAKE COVER!"

The Classical Trolls All Scattered Away Into Their Homes As The Light Grew Closer.

Meanwhile, Chaz And Guy Were Trying Suss Out An Issue Of Their Own.

"AHHH! CHAZ I TOLD NOT MESS WITH THE SWITCH!" Guy Screamed.

"I'M SORRY!" Chaz Screamed Back, "I THOUGHT WE WOULD GO FASTER!"

"WELL WE'RE GOING... ON A ONE TICKET TO GRAVEYARD CITY!"

Tiny Screamed As He Held On His Dad, "I CAN'T DIE! NOT LIKE THIS! I'M ONLY A DAY OLD!"

The Aircraft Crashed Right In The Center Of The Classical Trolls Performance Area.

Trollzart Peeked His Head Out From His Hiding Place And Fluttered Towards The Aircraft, "Are... Are You Two Alright?" He Asked.

Guy Wearily Stood Up And Tried To Get A Bearing For His Surroundings, "I'm... O-OKay..." He Said. Chaz, On The Other Hand, Lay Dizzy On The Ground With Tiny Holding Onto Him Very Tight.

Trollzart Looked At The Three Trolls And Dante And Sighed, "Normally I Would Be Quite Furious For Something Interrupting Our Practice Time But... That Looked Like It Hurt." He Clicked His Tongue In Thought, "Would You Like Tea? Or A Crepe?"

"Um... I Think That... Yeah, Why Not? We Need To Talk To You Anyhow." Guy Responded.

"Alright, Everyone, Take A Break." Trollzart Commanded As He Helped The Three Trolls Get Their Bearings And Lead Them To A Small Table Near A Pagoda. Trollzart Grabbed Them Each A Plate And A Teacup, Then He Placed The Food On The Table, Strawberries And Cream, Brandy Sticks And His Favorite, Crepes.