Meet Tiny Diamond

Poppy Told The Rest Of The Trolls To Stack Supplies Onto A Hot Air Balloon For The Journey, While She And Branch Assessed A Route For Them To Go On. Peppy Had Handed Her The Map That Showed All Of The Kingdoms Locations.

"If We Take This Route, We Can Get To Techno Reef Quicker." Branch Explained As He Looked Over The Map, "Though It's A Lot Rougher."

"Well, The We Can Get There The Better, We Need To Get All The Techno Trolls To Come Back To The Village." Poppy Stated.

Branch Looked At Trollex And Asked, "Trollex, Are You Sure You'll Be Okay In The Basket?"

The Techno Troll Happily Spun In His Little Basket And Said, "Yeah, It's Super Cozy."

Poppy Layghed As Trollex Splashed About, When She Was Called By Biggie, Cooper, Z, A Blue Troll Named Tresillo And A Silver Troll Named Wani. "Hey, Poppy, Tresillo And Wani Here Just Wanted To Say That They're Rounding Up A Few Friends To Help Guard The String While Were Gone." Biggie Said.

"Yeah, They're Called The Um... Um... I Forgot." Cooper Said.

"Tresillo Is A Reggaeton Troll While Wani's A K-Pop Troll, Cooper." Z Explained.

"Tu Hermana Azul Is Right. I'm A Reggaeton Troll, Es Un Hip Hop Latino, Es Muy Bueno, Lo Recomendaría." Tresillo Said.

"And I Am A K-Pop Troll, Kolian Pab, Aju Joh-a, Chucheon Halge." Wani Stated.

"Thank You, Tresillo. You Too, Wani. Branch, Grab The Map. Biggie, Get Trollex, We Are Out Of Here." Poppy Said.

Actually, Poppy, We Also Came To Tell You That We Can't Find Guy." Biggie Cut In, Mr. Dinkles Mewed In Confirmation.

"He Said He Needed A Break, But We Haven't Seen Him Since." Cooper Stated.

"We Haven't Saw Him For Almost 2 Hours. It Didn't Really Sound Like Him At All." Z Stated.

Suddenly, An Auto Tuned Cry Reached The Trolls Ears, "Guy!" Poppy Called As She, Branch, Biggie, Cooper And Z Ran Off. Trollex Waved To Tresillo And Wani, Whom Gave A Small Back.

***

"AAAAHHHH! My Head!" Guy Cried. Poppy And The Others Came Rushing Towards Them.

"Guy, What's The Matter?!" Poppy Called Out.

"Poppy! Come Quick, I'm Having A... A-"

"A What?" Poppy Asked.

"I Think I'm Having A... Baby!"

"Hold On, Guy! I'll Call A Doctor!" Z Said.

"No, No, No! It's Too Late, I Can Feel Him Coming Out!" Guy Cried.

Branch Went Up To Guy's Hair And Tried Parting The Strands So He Could See, Sure Enough Something Glittery Was Forming Inside. "UGH, That Is Disgusting!", He Said As He Wiped His Hands On His Vest.

Soon, An Egg Shot Out Of Guy Hair And *Poof* Out Popped A Little Glitter Troll.

Guy Watched As The Baby Floated Into His Hands. "Hello There." Guys Voice Broke When He Said That, Considering He Was Just Born He Didn't Expect To Have That Much Of An Attachment To Him Already.

"Wow, Guy... Um... Congratulations." Poppy Said, Smiling Awkwardly.

Branch And Z Was Still Dumbfounded, While Cooper And Biggie Were Asking For Turns To Hold The Newborn Baby.

"Thanks, Poppy. Honestly, This Was Such An Unexpected Surpri-Ah! Where Did He Go?!" Guy Cried, Noticing His Baby Was Gone.

Suddenly, They Heard The Sound Of Someone Clearing Their Throat.

When They Looked Up, They Saw The Tiny Baby, Dangling By His Hair Above Them.

"No Worries, Dad. I'm All Good, All Us Hip Hop Trolls Just Have A Tendency Of... Wandering Alone." The Baby Told Them As He Dawned Sunglasses.

"Hip Hop Troll?" Z Asked As The Baby Dropped Himself Down From Where He Was.

"Yes, Now That I'm Here, Let Me Introduce Myself." He Answered As He Dropped Down And He Began To Rap Out A Little Jingle He Made Up:

Tiny: Tiny Diamond Is My Name

Come Straight From My Daddy's Mane

My Whole Body's Made Of Glitter

And I'll Throw It In Your Face!

He Threw Glitter At Branch's Face While Z Stiffen Her Laughter And Tiny Jumped Back Up Into His Dad's Hands

"Ha! I Got Me Hip Hop Baby!" Guy Said, Proudly.

"Well, Hurry And Find A Troll Sitter, We Ain't Taking Him Along With Us." Branch Told Guy.

"Branch's Right, Guy. This Journey Might Be Dangerous For A Newborn Hip Hop Troll Like Tiny." Z Stated.

Tiny Had His Mouth Agape At Those Comments, "What?! I Wanna Come Along! Let Me Come Along, Daddy!" Tiny Whined.

Guy Looked Back And Forth At Z, Branch And Poppy. Poppy Was Nodding Her Head, But Branch And Z Were Shaking Their Heads.

"Um... Oh Why Not." Guy Finally Gave In, Much To Tiny's Delight.

"Yeah! Peace And Love! Bless Up! Tiny And Daddy Out!" Tiny Said As He And Guy Diamond Ran Off To The Balloon.

"This'll Be One Heck Of A Ride." Branch Groaned.

"You Can Say That Again." Z Groaned As She And Branch Made Their Way To The Balloon While Poppy Was Laughing The Whole Way.