The Journey Begins

As Z, Poppy And Branch Broaded The Aircraft, The Pink Troll Gave One Last Look Behind Her To Her Village And It's Residents.

"Don't Worry, Everybody. We'll Be Back, I Promise." Poppy Said, Smiling And Waved Goodbye To Her Home As The Aircraft Was Hoisted Up Into The Air.

"Okie Dokes, Let's Set Off To Techno Reef." Poppy Called To Her Crew, All Of Them Nodding In Agreement.

Trollex Looked Over The Edge Of His Basket And Off The Aircraft. He Panicked A Little When He Saw The Great Height They Were At.

"Geez, We're Pretty High." Trollex Nervously Laughed As He Sunk Back Into His Basket.

Z And Biggie Pat The Top Of The Basket And Knelt Down To Meet Trollex's View.

"You Alright, Trollex? Is This Your First Time Flying?" Z Asked.

Trollex Peered Slightly Out Of His Basket And Gave A Nervous Nod. "I've Never Been So High Before, I've Only Known The Ocean." Trollex Explained.

Biggie Gave Him A Sympathetic Smile And Held Out Mr. Dinkles.

"Would You Like To Hold Mr. Dinkles? He Always Cheers Me Up When I'm Upset Or Sad." Biggie Insisted.

"Really? Sure." Trollex Said As He Took Mr. Dinkles From Biggie ANd Smiled As The Little Worm Nuzzeld Up To Him.

A Few Hours Had Passed And Z Was Busy Looking Over The Map.

"Hmm, Okay, Crew. Only A Few More Minutes And We'll Be Right Over Techno Reef In No Time." Z Stated.

"Oh, Come On! I Can't Wait't A Few More Minutes!" A Young Voice Called Out.

Poppy Shot Up And Ran To One Of The Baskets, Pulling Them Out Of The Way. Legsly Hid Behind The Stacks Of Baskets, Munching On Some Candy.

"Legsly?! What Are You Doing Here?!" Poppy Yelled, Legsly brushed A Loose Strand Hair Out Of Her Face.

"Sorry, I Thought You Could Use My Help! Plus, You're Letting That Baby Tag Along!" Legsly Pointed Out.

"She's Gotta Point." Z Whispered To Branch And Cooper, Who Nodded In Agreement.

"But, Legsly... What About Your Family, Do They Know You're Out Here?" Poppy Asked.

"... No?" Legsly Answered.

"Agh! Okay, Okay, You're Lucky You're Cute Otherwise I Would've Lost It. Stay Here." Poppy Instructed.

"Aye Aye, Poppy." Legsly Saluted.

Poppy Put Her Hand To Her Forehead And Sighed.

Suddenly, She Saw Where The Aircraft Had Flown To And Called Branch And Z To Stop. The Water Was Dead Silent, No Noise Had Come From The Depths Below.

"Are We In The Right Spot?" Branch Asked Z.

"Absolutely, I Know We Are. The Reason Why You Can't See It Is Because Techno Reef Is Really Far Down Underwater. That's Why We Can't See It." Z Explained.

Branch Nodded As He Sets The Aircraft To Hover Over The Water.

"So, How Are We Getting Down There?" Branch Asked.

"Don't Worry, I'll Handle That, Just Grab My Hands." Trollex Called From His Basket As He Hopped The Edge And Into The Water.

Branch Looked At Trollex With A Dumbfounded Look And Said, "Wait, How Will That He-"

"Can We Come?!" The Fashion Twins Asked In Unsion.

Trollex Shrugged And Answered, "Why Not? Now Let's Go! Hop In And Take My Hands!"