𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦.

Start from the beginning

To their delight, as they sat back down, none other than Theodore Nott picked up the blank parchment. Just as they suspected, he didn't try to give it back and only made an effort to read it. From next to Theodore, Regulus frowned a bit. Nott really shouldn't be trying to snoop in their business.

"What's that?" Lucius asked, leaning over from across the table to try and see if anything was written.

"Those idiots dropped it," Theodore said with a wry smile. "Let's see what it says."

The Slytherin pointed his wand at the Map, and red ink bloomed on the page. Not with information as he was expecting though. No, it was with five insults.

Moony presents his compliments to Theodore Nott and begs him to keep his sorry arse out of other people's business.

Prongs agrees with Moony and would like to add that Theodore Nott is a conceited git.

Nighteye believes it would be a gift from Merlin if Theodore Nott ever gets his arrogant head out of his ass.

Padfoot would like to exemplify his doubt that Theodore Nott will go anywhere but down after Hogwarts.

Wormtail bids Theodore Nott a good day and advises him to get a life, the scumbag.

It was now very clear to him that it had been no accidental drop.

"Those gits-" Theodore muttered.

Regulus leaned over a bit from next to Theodore and laughed once he read the insults specifically tailored to Theodore.

"Something funny, Black?" Theodore asked sharply to Regulus, slowly turning his neck towards him.

Regulus firmly nodded.

"Yes, actually, I wasn't aware that you were illiterate as well as just idiotic, you see, it says right there-" Regulus started, pointing at the Map before a cough from behind Theodore and him cut them off.

The two Slytherins turned to see Hollis and Remus standing behind them with satisfied smiles.

"Excuse us, did we drop something?" Hollis asked in a patronizing tone to Theodore. "I'll be having that back now."

Theodore's eyes narrowed even more at the couple standing behind him.

"Go to hell," he spat, turning back around on the bench.

Remus raised an eyebrow at the insult and its lack of originality.

"If you're going to insult us, at least be creative about it," Remus said with disgust at Theodore.

And then the two of them walked away with satisfied smirks and entwined fingers. From across several tables, Sirius was too impatient for them to get over to see if it had worked.

"DID HOL'S CHARM DO THE TRICK?" Sirius shouted, making several heads turn his way with amusement and curiosity.

Remus gave a thumbs up and Hollis yelled back.

"YOU OWE ME A CHOCOLATE FROG!"

"DON'T REMIND ME!"

"I swear, you're only two tables away from each other," grumbled an annoyed seventh year Ravenclaw boy.

He wasn't expecting for either Hollis or Remus to do anything, seemingly ignoring the Marauder's reputation of not letting anyone say anything about them and just allowing it to slide.

So, Hollis sat down on the table by the Ravenclaw with a grin.

"And I swear, as a Ravenclaw, you should know that we were simply trying to use the most efficient method," Hollis replied with a cheeky wink before hopping off the table and ruffling the boy's hair.

Remus just looked down at his girlfriend with a shake of his head and a slight chuckle. He was anything but possessive, just defensive. Remus found those two things to be very different.

The seventh year was blushing furiously as Remus leaned down to kiss Hollis as they walked away, flustered by the Slytherin girl.

Hollis had that light sort of thing about her that could make anyone laugh or blush.

Well, she did for now.

yes ANOTHER happy one

this book is coming to an enddddd - maybe like ten or so more chapters? - NOT ROLLIS OR THEIR STORY but just this book bc its going to take a lot more than that to fit all the stuff i have planned - you guys have no idea how excited i am to write it

4TH CHAPTER OF DAY

1.2k words

what do u wanna see?

VOTE! - it rly helps