chapter twenty one

Start from the beginning

Jorge walked into the house. "What's up nigga." Cree said. "What's up man." Jorge said. "Why you looking like that? What yo pops say?" June asked. "He say he wants me to kill you and Kacey." Jorge said. Angel and Ace pulled out their guns and pointed them at him. "Relax y'all." June said. "The fuck he talking bout killing you and Kacey?" Ace asked walking up to him. "I'm not gonna do it for real. I'll just tell him I did." Jorge said. "Put ya guns down that's gang. He cool bruh." Cree said. Angel and Ace looked at each other, then him before putting down their weapons. "My bad man. Me and my lil brother just real over protective you know what I mean?" Ace said with a laugh. "I understand." Jorge said brushing it off.

"But that's not all. Fernando said that he's sending a group of men to Atlanta to pay your family a visit. And he already has someone down there now to send the message. He's pissed. He thinks Amber is dead and he's claiming to have been close with her. Whatever sick shit that means. He wants to get revenge on not only you but your whole family." Jorge said. Everybody was quiet for a second. "They can protect themselves, they'll be ight. Ima go call pops and June you call moms and tell her what's up. This nigga just signed his fucking death certificate bringing my family into this." Cree said.

He walked off into one of the rooms and started calling pops. He answered after the first ring. "Pops. You need to-." "Explain to me why I just had to shoot somebody in the back yard Creation." Pops said cutting him off. "What?" Cree said. "I was in the back yard with Cj and Amir playing basketball when this man hopped the gate and tried to shoot us. But you know i'm quick with it, I grabbed my glock and took his head off. Cj and Amir saw." Pops said. "Damn it." Cree said. "What the fuck is going on?" Pops asked. "Y'all ain't safe. Tell everybody to come to yo house. And make sure they all got they strap on em. They could be anywhere." Cree said. "Who is they?" Pops asked. "Fernando put a hit out on the family. He sending some of his men there. He think me June and Kacey are dead. But he also wants our family to suffer too." Cree said.

"That bitch. I got something for his ass i'm coming down there tonight." Pops said. "No we got it over here. You just keep the family safe while we gone." Cree said. "Make him suffer Creation." Pops said. "I will pops." Cree said. "I love you son. Watch your brothers back." Pops said. "You know I will. I love you too." Cree said before hanging up. He walked back into the front room. "Where's everybody else at? I thought there were more of you." Jorge said. "They around. They'll be there when we need em." Angel said. "Good. We can finish this tonight." Jorge said. "I talked to moms. She said she gone call everybody and have em come to the house. They'll be good fasho." June said. "Good. Pops had a lil incident put he took care of it." Cree said.

"What you mean a lil incident?" June asked. "Somebody tried to come shoot him, Cj and Mir." Cree said. "My pops and my fucking nephews? Are you serious?" June asked. "These some bold mother fuckers. I say we send a message right the fuck back. Jorge, call yo punk ass daddy and tel em to bring his ass over here." Ace said. Jorge pulled out his phone. "Maybe we should wait before we do that." Cree said. "The fuck we waiting for a invitation? Hello? We are invited. Niggas just tried to have yo family kilt man." Angel said. "You right." Cree said coming to his senses. Jorge pulled out his phone and called his dad. He didn't answer. "He ain't dumb." Angel said. "What you mean?" June asked. "He know his son up to some sneaky shit." Angel said. "I don't think so." Jorge said. His phone started ringing, it was Mario. He quickly answered.

"It's done." Jorge said. "Already? Good." Mario said with a smile. "What now?" Jorge asked. "For now sit back and relax Mijo. We'll talk later." Mario said. "No. We need to talk now. Can you come meet me?" Jorge asked. "Of course. Send me your location i'll be there shortly." Mario said. "Okay." Jorge said before hanging up. "Doesn't seem like he's suspecting anything to me." He said. "I guess we'll see. When we rolling out?" Angel asked. "Soon. What's up with the gun collection? What we working with?" Cree asked. "Aw yeah. Follow me. I got some nice things while you were away." Jorge said. They all followed him into a back room. Their were guns spread out every where. "I remember I bought my first gun. It was a Ar-15." Ace said picking one up. "Mine was a glock 19. I been keeping one on me ever since." Angel said.