⊱┊BEAUTIFUL-(A)

Sorry for not writting! I'm in Texas and as you can see, I haven't been able to write:(
But uh this yeah this was requested by
someone- I forgot aha- Evetheaxolotl
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[AUTHORS POV]

Quackity looked at himself in the mirror. He was recently insecure of his body because someone had pointed things out and it made him realize his insecurity. His Boyfriends have noticed that he wasn't eating that much as before and got worried but when they confronted him, he shut them out and didn't talk to them for 2 days. His insecurity was just eating him inside, making him not eat as much or anything.

[END OF PROLOUGE(DID I SPELL.THAT RIGHT?)]

[SAPNAP POV]
I was starting to get really worried of Quackity, he hasn't been eating alot and it's been worrying me. I looked over at Karl who is sleeping next to me. He's also been worried sick. I just wanted to hug Quackity and comfort him from this insecurity. I got up and went to our room, good thing I wasn't distracted by anything because I looked to my right at the bathroom to see Quackity looking at himself in the mirror. He seemed..

sad..?

I frowned. This disappointed me, how can such a beautiful human be insecure about their body? I walked over to him and back hugged him.

[QUACKITY POV]
I looked at myself in the mirror.

'fat.
Disgusting.
Chubby'

They wouldn't go away, I was pulled out of my thought when I felt someone hugging me, of course I flinched because I didn't expect it. I looked at the mirror and saw sapnap.

"Oh hey Amor, did you need something?" I asked.

[BACK TO SAPNAP POV WOO]
I blushed at what he called me, but I didn't want to ignore the subject.

"What do you see in the mirror love?" I asked. His eyes widened like as if he didn't want me to ask that. He turned back at the mirror,

"You and just, me. Fat, Disgusting.." he said. He told me this while looking down. I sighed, I was so heartbroken.

"Well if it makes you feel better. I see a beautiful boy named Alex Quackity, nice hair even though you never take off your beanie," He chuckled when I said that, "someone confident and funny, someone so precious." I turned him around so he could look at me, " Quackity. Promise me you'll stop this.." I said smiling. I saw him frown but he smiled looking at me, "Claro amor. Te prometo que no lo volveré hacer."
[Of course, love. I promise you I won't do it again]

I didn't understand what he said but it made me happy. "Wanna go eat something?" I asked, he smiled and nodded. We went to go change, and before we left I left a note for Karl. We went to go and get pizza.

[KARL POV]
I woke up to silence in the house, I looked besides me and there's a note.

Hey honey! Me and Quackity went to go and get pizza, I should say though, you shouldn't worry about Quackity anymore, I helped him:)
-sapnap

I was relieved after reading that he helped our smaller boyfriend get out of his depressing state. I got up and went to go change because I don't really like to not be changed in the middle of the day. I went back to the couch and watched cartoons to pass time.

15 minutes later, both of my boyfriends came back.

"HOLA KARLOS!!" Quackity said smiling. I giggled and hugged him.
We all ate pizza and then the whole day was Great. No more worries or anything or so I thought I guess. I've finished my stream and good thing I didn't just rush to my room because I saw at the corner of my eye that Quackity was looking at himself in the mirror and mumbling something..? I sighed and walked over at him.
"Hey Love." I said

"Hey.." he said back.
"I thought you promised Sapnap?"
"I.. I'm sorry. It's too hard to just ignore it.." He sobbed out.
"Hey.. It's fine. But remember you are beautiful and it doesn't matter what they say okay?" I reassured him.
"Mhm.." I smiled a bit.
I kissed his cheek and went to bed, I was very exhausted.

[QUACKITY POV]
I don't know why, but what Karl told me just felt me feel better. Both of them were right. I shouldn't be insecure about my body because I am sexy and awesome, and handsome. I pointed finger songs to myself and laughed at how cool I was.

I slept happy that night. <3

---------------------

[774 WORDS]
YOOOO WHAT IS UP GUYS!!!! OMG ITS SO NICE TO BE BACK AFTER IDK DAYS AND UH THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 8.25K VIEWS!!! GRACIAS!!!

it's so nice to have yknow some readers that love your writting when your like so bad at writting in reality but thank you so much guys <3 you guys are so omg YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I know some people miss the smut and ig same, so... ITS BACK :] I'm going to try and ignore the hate but yeah! Smut requests are back :] but anygays thank you and see yall soon! <3

ALSO GIVE QUESTIONS IMMA DO A QNA FOR NEXT CHAPTER :]