⊱┊DOUBTS-(A)

This one is requested @Color_Shade.

This is Karl angst! So enjoy! I don't think I'll need to add some TW, but just incase, Trigger Warning for people who already getting uncomfortable(?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few days where Karl has been feeling extremely down. He wasn't motivated, and more, He doubted himself. He just wanted to sleep away from the world, he didn't want to do anything because then he'll feel more insecure about it. For example, Karl joined the DREAMSMP to build something but at the end, He just didn't like it and destroyed it. And it kept going the whole week. His 1
boyfriends noticed his behavior so they planned a surprise.

A few days later...
------------------------------------

Some of the people of the DREAMSMP and Quackity were doing lore streams.
Sapnap and Quackity have already planned this before and knew about the lore so they decided to do the surprise when Quackity was finished with his lore stream. But anyways.. Sapnap wanted to prepare Karl so he went to the living room to see a unmotivated Karl watching T.V.

"Hey Karl!" Sapnap waved walking to the couch to sit next to him.
"Oh hey.." Karl said without any emotion, Sapnap could tell Karl was doubting himself and it's true. Karl was doubting himself just by saying hi to one of his boyfriends.

"I should've said it more happier."

"Did I kill the mood? "

Sapnap then grabbed Karl's hand and leading him outside.
"Sapnap! What are you doing?!" Karl said trying to get away.

"Sorry Karl, but you gotta take a break from just sitting there being sad!"
Karl accepted the fact that he did need to take a break from staying inside. A few minutes later, they were at a park. Kids were playing on the swings, People laughing, people on their skateboards it was a great day to go out.

"Wanna have some fun for a bit Karl?" Asked Sapnap.
"Yeah..Sure!" Karl said while running to a free swing.

They both got on swings and started swinging. Karl as he kept getting higher up, admired the sun and clouds. He hasn't seen them in a bit so he wanted to admire them for a bit until they heard a person laughing so hard. It was dream and george! George has accidentally fallen off the swing and Dream was just laughing at him. Sapnap and Karl got off their swing and
talked with them for a bit.

With Quackity..
Quackity has just ended his stream and noticed that both Sapnap and Karl had left, he used the advantage of time to go and get everything ready. He went to the backyard and started to put up lights, and put a blanket down. He made food that took maybe a hour. He suddenly got a text after placing the food on top of the blanket.

Love<3

We are coming home!

Alright!

He went back into the house to get ready, he wasn't too much.
What he was wearing:

He suddenly saw that some of the lights were placed incorrectly so he went to get a ladder(hah short

He suddenly saw that some of the lights were placed incorrectly so he went to get a ladder(hah short.) And tried to fix them.

A few minutes later, Sapnap leaded Karl to the backyard and there they found Alex tangled in the lights just lying there accepting defeat.

They both laughed while they tried to untangle the lights off of him. Karl admired what Quackity had done.

"What is this for Alex?" He asked the smaller boy.
"Oh well.. Me and sapnap saw how you were sad and wanted to do a surprise but now since I'm still a bit tangled to the lights it's ruined.." Quackity told him looking down. Karl kissed his forehead and look up at the stars. Sapnap was happy finally seeing that Karl wasn't doubting himself anymore or just being sad.

"So uhm.. Anyone wants tacos?" Quackity asked trying to reach the food but couldn't since the lights were holding back. But he blamed himself by saying very lowly, "Fuck my short arms" Sapnap laughed and kiss Quackitys cheek and grabbed the food for him and put it in the middle between them. They ate the tacos and laughed the whole night. (BTW If your asking why Quackity could eat the food if he's tangled, he just sat where the lights wouldn't get in the way of him eating)

"Thank you guys.. I feel much better." Karl smiled making the boys blush.

"Hey we are finished so uh let me get it!" Sapnap told him.

Karl and Quackity just sat in silence looking at the stars.

"It's beautiful.." Quackity said breaking the silence.
"Yeah.."Karl looking at him.
He adored the sight of the lights that were tangled around Quackity lit up which made Quackity glow more. He just thought that he was so beautiful more glowed up instead of how the lights lit up everything. Quackity looked at Karl who was just starring at him and he smiled. Karl looked away from blushing. Sapnap then came back from inside the house which a karaoke box. Karl looked happy because it's been a while since they had a karaoke night. The whole night they sang, danced and laughed under lights and under the stars. A few hours they were just laying in the grass. Quackity was finally sleeping, he was tired from the singing, and doing everything today. He couldn't really dance because of the lights but at the end while he was asleep, Karl and Sapnap untangled the lights off of him.

"Thank you for today again.." Karl said, smiling.
"Your welcome. You deserved it!" Sapnap said.
They just sat there enjoying their company.

10 minutes later, they got up, Sapnap carrying Quackity to his room and they both wished each other goodnight.

Karl smiled to himself while looking at his ceiling. He felt more motivated then the last days. He wanted this to happen more often. He slept very happy.

Next morning..
He woke up and smelled pancakes.
Quackity had been the first one to wake up and he was making pancakes for his boyfriends and himself. Karl then yelled

"ALEX!!" Hugging him.
"Oh my god- you fucking scared me!" Quackity said, going back to his pancakes.

"Ya making pancakes?" Karl asked.
"Well what does it look like" Quackity laughed.

Sapnap then came down to see both of them. He smiled and hugged both of them.

Quackity finally finished making the pancakes and gave it the last finishing details. They all ate and had a great day.

-------------------------------
1,084 words!
I'm really happy that I'm starting to write again. Once again I wanna repeat what I said the Last chapter uh, I'm only doing this for jokes and don't ship them seriously.

Anygays See y'all the next chapter!