⊱┊FIGHTING.-(A)

Not request but I just got the idea!1
Keep in mind the story revolves around the song haha.. so yeah! So like play the song while reading this and it'll make sense I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUACKITY POV]
Ever since the day we put dream in prison, it hasn't been the same anymore. Sapnap would come exhausted at late nights since he was doing alot of things on the SMP and Karl would come back after days of not being seen and wouldn't remeber somethings. I got worried he would forget about me, but I didn't want to think about it. Sapnap thinks Karl is just using an act for not coming to things, like meetings, dates and these would just make arguments. I was rarely thrown into the arguments mostly because whenever I knew they were going to argue I would run to the room.

"Why didn't you remeber our anniversary!?"

"I don't know! Do you think I would know?!"

I shut the door and all I hear is muffled arguing. I walked up to the balcony with my guitar but before I climb onto the roof, I shut the door of the balcony so if they would go to the room, I wouldn't have to hear them. I sat on the roof and admired the stars and light surrounding the SMP. I grabbed my guitar and started playing. I've recently heard this song so I decided to play it.

I looked at you and said, oh-oh-oh
Don't hate me, am I crazy?

I started to remeber happy memories of each other not fighting but having fun. I felt tears prick my eyes but I wiped them.

So tenderly you watch me burn, you watch me burn, oh
So tell me, am I crazy?

I flinched at a door slamming closed, I ignored it and just continued the song.
My hands started to hurt from holding on to the roof so i stopped playing the guitar put it down the balcony. I guess whoever was in the room, Sapnap or Karl heard it because I heard the door open. It was actually Karl! We both locked eyes, and he climbed up and sat next to me.

"Hey.. I'm sorry we have to argue.." Karl said.
"It's fine. I guess." I said. He would say this after every fight, it was very tiring to hear that every single time. I looked forward and saw a tall person standing on grass.
"Hey who's that?" I asked
"Who?" Karl said
I blinked and he wasn't there anymore. I was scared. Who was that? Was it nothing? Am.. am I going insane?

[I should say the song has ended here-]

I got scared and felt tears roll down my cheeks.

"Quackity? What happened?" Karl asked.
I didn't know what to do, I just ran. I got off the roof and ran out the house.

Was I actually going insane? I kept seeing the man everywhere. I got tired of running and sat below a tree and fell asleep.

[In the morning]

I woke up to 2 people saying my name.

"Quackity?"
"Big Q?"
"Hello!! Are you awake??"

I opened my eyes to see tubbo and ranboo sitting infront of me.

"Oh uh, Hi ranboo and tubbo." I said.

"Hi quackity, me and tubbo were going to snowchester but we saw you and wanted to see if you were okay." Ranboo told me.
"Yeah! You okay big man?" Tubbo asked.
"Yeah, I'm just tired, this tree isn't comfortable." I said.

"Alright! We'll be leaving now bye Big Q!" Tubbo said while both of them were waving at me.
I smiled and waved back at them. I got up and just went back home. Good thing no one was home.

[AUTHORS POV]
Quackity went to his room and showered. He put on his regular outfit with obviously a beanie. And went to go take walk. A couple minutes later, he heard a distant voice calling him.

"Quackity"

"Q!!!"

He looked back and saw Sapnap and Karl calling him. He sighed. He didn't want to see anyone today, he wanted time for himself.

"Where were you?!" Sapnap asked being worried.

"I'm fine. Uh I have to go now" He said. He wanted to leave and go just have fun by himself. But someone grabbed his hand.

"Quackity! What's wrong? Why are you avoiding us?" Karl said upset.
"You never act like th-" Sapnap said before Quackity cut him off.

"Oh wow! You guys are asking me that?! After everything?! Why can't I just have some time by myself without any arguments or chaos?!" Quackiry screamed while sobbing.
"Just leave me alone.." Quackity left.

Karl and Sapnap just stood there in shocked and upset. He was right, everytime they would be around Quackity, they would either fight, ignore each other or just be tired. They were disappointed.

Quackity just walked until he got an idea of what to do. He hasn't used his wings in so long, he wanted to fly free. Today was a great day so he took off his jacket and shirt and let his wings out. They were a beautiful yellow color, and huge. He's been growing them ever since he betrayed Shlatt since he wouldn't let him fly or grow them. So when he let them out, it was a feeling of relief. Before he flew up to the sky, he flapped them to see if they were ready and by suprise they were! So then he flew, it was amazing. He felt the cold breeze hit is face while he was high in the sky. He did any flying tricks and felt happy. This calmed him down. It helped him forget everything around him, he just concentrated on flying. He suddenly saw someone flying too, it was Philza! He rarely came so Quackity went up to him.

"Hey Philza nice seeing you up here!" Quackity said.
"Oh hey Big Q, I never knew you had wings!" Philza said being surprised. "They are beautiful!" He said.

"Thank you! I was wondering if you wanted to fly around with me." Quackity said.
"I would Quack man but I can't right now. I'm running some errands! Maybe next time?" He said smiling. "Yeah sure! Bye old man!" He smiled waving goodbye.
He flew around the whole SMP. He finally got back on land and cut holes for his wings on his jacket and shirt. It was weird to put them through them but finally his wings were free from there. He tucked in his wings making them not as huge as before and walked to his house. He saw Karl and Sapnap sleeping on the couch cuddling. He smiled and kiss both of their cheeks trying to not wake them up. He went to his room and changed and slept on his stomach. He felt calm. Flying made him calm down and release all of his stress.

[IN THE MORNING]
Quackity woke up to 2 fingers poking his wings, he didn't want to open his eyes to see who they were so he pretend to be asleep and flapped his wings to their regular size, huge.

"Woah look how big they are!" Just by that, he knew it was Karl.
"They are so beautiful..!" And that was Sapnap.
"Hehe, what are you guys doing?" He said and made the two boys jump.
"Oh We're sorry did we wake you up?" Karl asked.
"Nah heh." Quackity got up.
"Dude your wings are so beautiful! I can never stop looking at them.. they suit you. Both beautiful!" He said smiling.
Quackity blushed.

Heh maybe some things have gone back to normal after all..

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
1275 WORDS!! NEW RECORD? I THINK? ANYWAYS LETS GO 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY WELL NOT IN A DAY SINCE ITS 1 IN THE MORNING AND I STARTED THIS LAST NGIHT AT 5 AM BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYEEE!!!