twenty two

Jiyeon and Jaemin arrived home, bags full of food, clothes and dog necessities in their arms.

With loud sighs, they placed the stuff on the ground.

"My arms hurt." Jaemin whined out as he massaged the muscles on his arms, relieving them from the heaviness of the bags.

"I offered to help." Jiyeon said in return before giggling at the sight of his pout.

"I wanted to be the man!" He whined again as he plopped onto the couch.

Jiyeon simply gave a small eye roll with a smile. She made her way over to behind the couch, gently hugging him from behind.

"Such an amazing man that helped me out. Thank you~" Jiyeon cooed at Jaemin and placed a kiss on his cheek, making an immediate smile form on his face.

Suddenly, he grabbed her arms and pulled her over the couch, making her lay on him before laying himself down as well.

Jiyeon was surprised she didn't fall to the ground but then again, his arms were wrapped tightly around her and she held onto him just as tightly so it was expected.

So now the two laid together, enjoying the comfortable silence and the embrace.

After a good few minutes, Jiyeon suddenly tapped on Jaemin's arm, signaling him to let go.

"Noo let's stay like this." He whined as he pulled her closer, if that was even possible, and nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck.

"But I have to put the things away. We have food that needs to go in the freezer." Jiyeon replied only earning another whine from Jaemin who still refused to let go.

"I promise we can cuddle afterwards." She told him and at that, Jaemin let out a sigh before letting go of his grip. She knew that it was best to promise him affection when he was clingy and didn't want to let go.

Before she stood up, she placed a soft kiss on his lips making him smile once again, his bunny teeth appearing out of habit.

Jiyeon made her way to the kitchen, putting away the groceries first before they went bad.

As she put the groceries away, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and she let out a sigh, knowing it was Jaemin.

She turned around in his arms, facing him and looking him in the eyes.

"You were gone for too long." Jaemin said with a pout, making Jiyeon absolutely melt.

"Someone's very clingy today." She teased and Jaemin gave an innocent smile.

"I wonder who that someone is." He replied as he leaned closer, diminishing the gap betweeen them.

His lips found hers and his arms settled around his waist. Jiyeon's arms made their way up his torso and around his neck, pulling him down to her.

With a softness, he moved his lips with hers, tilting his head to deepen it slightly. The kiss wasn't something lust filled— it was more passionate, as if it was something he longed for forever, as if he didn't want to let her go.

The two finally pulled away after a good 3 minutes, staring lovingly at each other.

"I like your kisses." Jaemin said with a smile and Jiyeon just giggled.

"I can tell." She teased in return, arms still linked around his neck.

"Aren't you gonna tell me you like mine too?" He asked and Jiyeon tapped her chin in though, teasing smile not leaving.

"Hmm. Do I like them?" She asked and Jaemin scoffed.

"Need another example?" He questioned and she gave a small nod.

"Maybe." She replied before fluttering her eyes close once again, her lips connecting with his and moving in a motion that both enjoyed.

Jiyeon felt a sense of security when Jaemin was around. He made her feel safe. He made her feel that she was worthy of everything. She made her feel loved.

Anything Jaemin did, Jiyeon absolutely melted at. His words and actions affected her in a way that no one else had done, not even the ex she claimed she loved before.

She thought she knew what love was until she met Jaemin. He really did show her what love was and she was behind grateful to have him in her life and as her soulmate.

"Jaem.." She breathed out as she released from the kiss, attempting to catch her own breath.

"Hm?" He bummed in response, wanting to know what she had to say.

Jiyeon swallowed down the lump in her throat, the same one that appeared out of pure nervousness.

"Fuck, how do I say this. Um, I-"

Timing wasn't on her side because just as she was about to confess the love she had for him, her phone rang, the obnoxious ringtone ruining their perfect moment. Jiyeon grumbled out a mouthful of curses at her phone as she released from Jaemin's grip.

Jaemin was still in a daze from their small make-outs and simply eyed Jiyeon with admiration and love- lust not even making an entrance in his mind. He watched as she grabbed her phone and answered the call, silencing the ringtone that ruined their moment.

"Hello?" Jiyeon asked when she answered the phone only to furrow her brows at what the person said.

"Why?" She questioned and the person on the line responded, making her grumble out a sigh.

"I'll be there." She said before clicking the red button, ending the call and going back to Jaemin.

"Hey, that was Yunhee. She told me my boss needed me for some reason so I have to go."

The second Jiyeon said she had to go, Jaemin whined, arms trapping her again.

"I won't be long. I just have to see what he needs, okay? I promise you'll get many hugs and kisses when I come home." She said and once again, after contemplating, Jaemin released her from his grip with a sigh.

Jiyeon placed a soft kiss on his lips before making her way to the front door.

"Make sure to put the stuff away." She told him and he nodded with obedience.

Jiyeon then left the home, making her way to the coffee shop she worked at.

A few minutes later as Jaemin put away the groceries, a knock was heard on his door. He was confused, knowing he hadn't invited anyone and his friends would simply barge in if they wanted to enter his home.

With furrowed brows, Jaemin opened the door, revealing Yunhee who held that same bright expression she held at the register.

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"AH SHIT! ALERT ALERT!! WE GOT A BITCH ON THE SCENE!!"

"She hasn't done anything yet."

"With our luck, she's about to do something."

—————————
i uploaded a new story where you guys can ask me questions to get to know me!! (pls ask questions i really want you guys to feel comfortable with me and consider me as a friend)