Before I knew it however, I saw someone towering over me. They were extremely tall, and large in stature.

"Gonta is sorry! He didn't mean to hurt lady! Is pretty lady okay? Gonta still has long way to go before he can be proper gentleman."

Even though they had looked intimidating, 'Gonta's' voice was very soft, and it seemed like he was in fact a big sweetheart.

I accepted his hand which was extended to help get back on my feet. Wiping the dirt from my outfit, I winced when my hand brushed against one of the scrapes I had acquired.

"Gonta is sorry; he was following pretty bugs."

Bugs...?

"It's alright. I have a couple scrapes, but I should be fine. You mentioned you were following bugs...?"

Gonta smiles widely.

"Yes, Gonta following pretty bugs. Gonta want to say hi when they fly off. Does pretty lady like bugs?"

...

"I'm sorry, but I was looking for the school building... Are you perhaps a student?"

Let's change the topic conversation quickly before he realizes I hate bugs...

"Gonta is ultimate entomologist. But Gonta didn't think Gonta had to attend classes."

Oh, I see... He probably doesn't know the way then...

Kokichi

I can't stand to watch this sickening sight anymore... I was about to help my queen when this... this gorilla bashed into her. How dare he hurt her... He's not even concerned about her scrapes. I count seven in total...

... Perhaps I should shoot this bastard seven times in the head-

"(Name)! Are you alright?!" I wailed, running up to (Name).

I was quick to hug her, nestling my head conveniently on her 'pillows'. Their size is perfect, even if they are (small/average/large).

(Name) hugged back, but I could tell she felt a bit startled by the sudden hug. I decided to not hug for too long so she would be comfortable, but it was hard to since she was so intoxicating...

"You're hurt! Tell me who did it and I'll send my men after them!"

I said this in a concerned tone to hide my malicious intent towards the guy right by us.

(Name) shakes her head softly, as if to say 'it's alright'.

"Kokichi, meet Gonta. He's a student here as well. He already apologized for bumping into me so it's fine. He didn't mean it."

He really thinks a simple apology will make up for what he's done? That motherfu-

"Well, if that's the case I guess I'll have to let it go."

While saying this I rested my arms behind my head, inspecting the gorilla.

Disgusting.

Gonta simply smiled, unaware of the murderous glare I kept hidden under my cheerful act.

"Gonta must go find bugs. Gonta wish both of you good day."

And with that, he walked off. He's not even wearing shoes... the uncivilized...

Wait...

... I need to keep that in mind for later...

"(Name), are you lost again?"

(Name) nodded, sighing softly and glancing at the ground in defeat.

I simply chuckled.

"That terrible sense of direction is seriously going to be the death of you someday if you're not careful. If you need help feel free to call your supreme leader!"

(Name) laughed softly at my tone, making my cheeks heat up ever-so slightly. Her laugh is simply adorable...

"Trust me, I'm fully aware of that fact. You think you can help me to the building where we'll be having our classes?"

I smiled, more than willing to help my queen.

"Of course. Right this way."

And so the two of us began to head to the building. I wanted to grab (Name)'s hand, but I figured if she was uncomfortable with it she would want to head there on her own... And she'd probably get lost.

... Meaning Shuichi would be the one to help her...

I can't let that happen.

Sorry Shuichi, but you lose this round.