●○ C H A P T E R 15 ○●

A few minutes later, Xzavier walked in furious, “Where the hell have u been-” He stopped when his eyes fell upon me.

Tears continued to fall down my face as he said, “Amaya what happened?” “Fuck off and mind your own business, leave me alone.” I said coldly, not wanting to talk to anyone.

“Are you okay?” Why is this guy so persistent, can't he just get the fuck out? “Amaya I'm not going till you tell me, are you okay?” He questioned. Am I okay, am I really? I don’t matter, it doesn't matter.

Xzaiver silently pulled out two cigarettes from his pocket and then put one in his mouth and then put one in mine. He inched closer till out cigarettes were touching and then he lightened them at the same time and then he backed away an inch.

He braught his hand up to my face and softly wiped the tears off my face. “It will be okay Amaya.” He quietly said. I looked up at him and then took a breath, inhaling the smoke. I place the cigarette down as he sat down close to me. I shifted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

I stayed like this for a few moments, before realizing what I was doing. I can't get close to anyone I can't trust anyone. I need to get away from him and deal with my problems myself. I shouted, “GET AWAY FROM ME!” I stood up and the tears began to flow like a river, never wanting to stop. “My papa left, he left me, Hes gone. Please bring him back...please” I cried whilst sinking to the floor, my legs couldn’t hold me up anymore.

Xzaiver stood up and came towards me and whispered, “It's going to be okay Amaya, I'm here.”  I raised my hand and took the cigarette from his mouth and breathed it in. Xzaiver began to laugh, and I grabbed the drink and took a sip. After a few minutes, my eyelids began to feel heavy and I just as I was about to fall asleep, I said, “No Xzavier, it won't be okay, nothing can fix me. I'm broken.”

A tear slipped from my eye and I fell asleep letting my dreams take over.