●○ C H A P T E R 11 ○●

The night before the ball, me and Sage decided to have a girl's night out. I had been so busy with business these past few days I hadn't got a chance to go out with her.

Also, tomorrow night was the ball and if I was going to be around them snobby people, I defiantly was going to need a little more than a glass of champagne.

The other mafia owners well let's say they weren't too fond of me. They think me being a woman, and young I am unable to be capable to handle a full empire. However, clearly, I am doing fine.

At first it angered me quite abit, but now I don’t care. I chose not to socialize with people who think me as lower to them, when really, I could rip everything they have out of their hands before they could even do anything to save them self's.

So, I stopped going to balls and doing all that shit. The only reason I tolerate them is because they really are wonderful places to secure some deals. Now to think of it, me joining with Xzaiver's mafia, will have many benefits, like maybe those snobs won't look down at me.

And not to mention, all the more money I could make. Then I could buy more clubs. I snap out of my thoughts as I step into one of the finest clubs, in the whole of England.

I am imminently let in, and as I take each step closer the music begins to get louder and louder. Sage grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the bar. God, the way she gets giddy and loves being in clubs is almost the only reason I bear with her.

“Six shots.” She shouts over the music. And then the bartender quickly goes and pours them out for us. I quickly down them all and find myself moving towards the dance floor, leaving sage, not like she will care.

The pulsating lights, the energy, the intensity it pulls me in, in such a way, I love it. I begin to dance, letting my black hair sway to the side. I feel myself go warm as the alcohol begins to blend with my blood, making everything feel so much better.

I smile to myself as the music tempo gets faster, making me move faster and faster, till my feet give up. I move to the side of the dance floor and fling my heels off and slide back to the dance floor, not noticing, Xzaiver watching from the side of the club.

If only I saw the intensity of his stare in that moment, Instead I went back and dance my whole night away, like it was my last day to live.

Tomorow, I would merge with Xzaiver and let hell go loose.