Prologue:

I... survived another one...

I thought those words as I walked on this alley that no one else goes to.

If one is asking what I'm doing here, then the answer is because I don't want others to see this pitiful side of myself.

What pitiful side, you asked? I'd rather not say it...

I'm making my way back from my school. But at this point, I wouldn't call it a school, but hell...

I can't even listen well to what the teachers are teaching. I don't have friends that I can rely or turn to if I have a problem. I'm all alone in this middle school life of mine. 

Because of this, my grades when I was on elementary school is nothing compared to what my grades are right now in middle school, and I don't mean that in a good way.

I made a turn on the left and started to think again...

'Will... I experienced this again... when I reach high school...?'

"....."

I... don't want to think about it.

The one I'm experiencing right now is bad enough as it is, then are you saying that what I'm going to experience in high school is worse that this? Imposible...

I'd rather not go to high school, if that's the case. But of course, my parents wouldn't allow that.

As I was lost in thoughts, I was already at the darkest part of the alley. I looked at my surroundings, to make sure no else is around.

When I cleared that there is non, I sighed at relief and bought out a spare clothes from my bag. I also bought out five 3 liters bottles of water. 

I started to take off my clothes and my skirt.

When I'm just on my underwear, I opened one of the water bottles and spilled it on my body, avoiding to hit my undergarments.

I took out a small liquid soap from my bag and started to rubbed it on my body, starting from my arms, then to stomach.

"I feel sorry for myself..."

Now that I'm almost naked, I can smell my own body, and it's not a good smell. 

"I stink of trash..."

I muttered.

Earlier, on school, they literally spilled a whole trash can on me. But since I already know they are going to do this, I made sure to bring some counter measures.

I bought my things that can help me clean my self off, and also some spare clothes. Luckily, they didn't target my bag this time...

After that I used another water bottles to washed the soaps off. 

I then loosen my hair and spilled one more water bottle on my head to make my it wet.

A/N: That... sounds wrong...

I took out a sachet of shampoo from my bag and opened it. I rub it on my hair and when I'm finished, I use the remaining water bottles to wash it off. 

I then took out a pink towel from my bag and wiped my self.

Then I started to wear the spare clothes that I bought with me, and started to spray the perfume that I received from my sister on my self. 

Now that that is out of the way, I decided to go home now, since it's rather late. 

"Yosh~! You can do this, Karuizawa Kei!"