Actually 34.

I recommend you go back and read part 33 as this directly leads on from that! x

"You have to breath in the smoke before you breath it back out, otherwise you won't get high but you will lose a whole lot of weed." More specifically, Yoongi will lose a whole lot of weed; Jimin was a coughing mess after every inhale of the joint, and Yoongi bit his lip as he cringed at another lost hit Jimin had spluttered out.

"No, really, I think I'm starting to feel it." Jimin argued ambitiously, hitting his chest with a closed fist as he wheezed once more.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms, "You're probably just feeling light headed from all the coughing; watch me." He took the joint, desperation bursting out from under all the patience he had had after watching the other fail for the last five minutes. "Ok are you watching?"

Jimin nodded, bending down to the height of the thin, rolled up piece of paper between Yoongi's fingers to get a better look. Yoongi held it up to his mouth, looking at the other to indicate this was the first step.

"So first you wanna put your mouth around the end and suck on it; inhaling as much as you can without coughing, because otherwise you will waste it all." He muttered against the tip of the joint, before finally pulling his lips against it and breathing in, the crackling sound becoming loud amongst the quiet night air from the end of the joint. He pulled the joint away from his mouth, over-exaggerating breathing in once more so Jimin got the message. Finally he breathed out, and a sharp cloud of smoke followed.

Jimin let out an amused chuckle, "Woah, that's so cool."

"Ok your turn," Yoongi passed the joint back to the other. Jimin followed his instructions, although performing more clumsy and less nonchalantly than the other, he managed it, and Yoongi gave a proud clap. "There you go."

Jimin took a second, wide eyes fixating on the joint burning up below his face, before he finally responded with only a soft, "Yeah."

Yoongi's eyes widened as he met the others droopy ones, letting out a high pitched laugh between a big smile, "Oh my god; Park Jimin you're high."

Jimin could only let out a small airy chuckle in response, "Does it really take this quick?"

"When you do it properly, and when it's good weed - which this is - well yeah." He smiled, feeling the hot buzz of the high starting to creep around his body too.

"I could do this all the time," Jimin exclaimed, his body relaxing more as he slumped against the railing on the balcony.

"Woah, let's not get too ahead of ourselves." Yoongi laughed, patting the other on the back and taking the joint from out between the younger ones fingers.

Jimin nudged Yoongi, soft and affectionately, as he looked over at him, "You feeling better now, Hyung?"

Yoongi smiled back, "Yeah, a lot better."

As the joint burnt out to a small, charred crisp, he flung it to the ground and put his now free hand around the other. Together they stared out at the bright lights of the cities night. To Yoongi; it all looked like a little drawing, so small down below them, it was comforting, to be so high above sometimes, to feel in control of an entire city, even if it is just through the lense of his own eyes.

He tightened his grip on the other, almost afraid if he didn't Jimin would fall down to this scene below, "How are you feeling?"

"Nice. Warm. Sleepy." Jimin sighed contently in his soft, high voice, "In a good way."

"It's fun." Yoongi replied, he couldn't string bigger sentences together at this point, the actual feeling of being high too complicated to describe. "We should do it again another time; maybe one evening. It's fun for falling asleep, but it's more fun to do something as well."

Jimin turned to face Yoongi, his eyes squinted in excitement as he grabbed the other by the shoulders, "Yes please! I wanna do anything and everything with you!"

Yoongi smiled back, letting a heavy breath out, "I wanna do anything and everything with you too."

Anything and everything.

Those two words were vast. Too vast and complicated for Yoongi to understand right now. He turned back to the city, once a painting of lights he felt in control of now a colossal sea of fire below. He felt tiny and powerless to this city and Jimin's words. One wrong step and he would be swallowed whole.

Hey guys ! So glad to be back after...over a year of not updating...IM SORRY.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was only short but way more are coming soon I promise. I've got a whole plot still planned out and you will be seeing way more of Jimin and Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok and now even Taehyung soon!!!!