34.

Hey guys...so its been a while, like 1 and a half years...

sorry!

I've had a hard two years moving schools, finishing high school and going through some abusive relationships both in my home life and externally, and so writing, once a passion of mine, was at the back of my mind. But things are looking a lot better for me, and so I really really want to start writing again!!

Also, like half the fanfictions you probably read on here, I've come back to tell you I've kinda moved on from BTS and fanfiction in general. Believe me I still have a lot of respect for them as a group ! I've just lost interest and found different things I love. 

HOWEVER, every so often I come back and see the ton of support on this story and it makes my heart get all kinds of fuzzy and so, if you guys still wanna see an ending to this and more parts, I'd be happy to provide ! I've actually got a heap of drafts chapters for this book so if you wanna see it just let me know!

I've also come on here to tell you I'm gonna be publishing a new book soon if you guys wanted to read! It won't be a fanfiction, but one with my own characters! It's called "Children of Gaea" at the moment and is set in the future, following a bunch of teens with kinda faulty sci-fi powers from a failed experiment.

Imagine like a coming of age story except all the characters have like cool superpowers basically. ANYWAY please let me know if you wanna read it cause your feedback means everything to me. And follow me too so you can see when I publish and update it !! 

Love you guys and I'm so happy to be back x