11.

It was the second evening of Yoongi being here and to a strange mix of a bit of relief and a bit of disappointment; he still hadn't seen little Jimin.

They had just gotten home from him picking the younger up from uni, and Yoongi watched him as he unpacked his bag at the table, most likely to resume studying. 

"Do you want me to make you something? A drink or some snacks?" 

Jimin shook his head, not even looking up from his notebook, "No thank you Hyung."

Yoongi watched the younger tap his pencil frustratingly against the desk as his face screwed up in a stressed concentration. 

You know when you see someone, and you accidentally spiral into a false reality of a life with them. Well, that's exactly what he had been doing all day with Jimin, and it was beyond frustrating to remember the reality of his distanced personality, and he could tell Jimin was a really shy and anxious boy. 

But the thing that intrigued him was a glistening smile that would creep onto his face every now and again that made him appear anything but shy or anxious. It was something Yoongi wanted to see more of.

And he reckoned that Jimin's 'little space' would break that wall. Everyone had something like that that clicked for them, whether it was more subtle or literally regressing to a different state of mind. 

And despite all that, Yoongi wanted to help him relieve his stress, that's really what he was there for after all, and so far he hadn't been doing his job. He'd done a lot of thinking today, mostly because he had texted Namjoon about how he felt he was not helping Jimin at all.

He had learnt that there were rules for when he is little space, but even when out of it, Jimin needed guidance with basic things, no matter how much he denied the help. Namjoon said that Yoongi just needed to break the ice a little, subtly make him feel comfortable to regress.

So, that's exactly what Yoongi was going to do.

"Hey Jimin," Yoongi sat down next to him, to receive a confused glare from Jimin. "You seem stressed, isn't little space a good reliever for that?"

To this Jimin gave a nervous scoff of a laugh, and Yoongi realised that was not exactly subtle, "Uh, maybe. But it also means not doing any study and being annoying and-"

"It's healthy to have study breaks. And I promise I won't find you annoying."

"I really think you would."

"Jimin, I hang out with 5-year-olds for a living. Literally. I don't think it's possible to find you annoying no matter what you do."

Jimin chewed at his lip, trying to refocus on his textbook, or at least pretending to so Yoongi could leave him alone, "Why do you want me to go into little space so badly?"

"Jimin, I've barely known you for a day, and you are way too nervous for your own good, doesn't going into little space help with all that?" Yoongi sat down next to Jimin, who was still looking down at his books, "I know you have been trying to act normal in front of me, but that also means not being able to look after yourself properly, don't be embarrassed, I only want to help you."

He rambled on, feeling as though that was a good cover up for the fact that he just wanted Jimin would act really cute.

He gave Jimin the best smile he could manage, to which Jimin sighed, looking up and walking over to the fridge, "Well, I guess all that's true. If you want to help, maybe you could look at the rules."

Jackpot.

He brought over a sheet of paper that was covered in stickers, his face remaining emotionless except for the small blush that crept over his skin as he played with the edges of the paper. He held that paper in front of him, trying to angle it away from the other as he began to speak

1. Always let daddy's know when you are in little space

2. Always ask for help

3. Always finish your food

4. Clean up  and tidy after yourself

5. Be honest, don't hide your feelings

6. No swearing

As Jimin continued to read them out, his voice got softer and higher with each new rule.

7. Always tell daddy's where you are going

8. brush teeth twice a day and shower/bath once a day

9. Never go to sleep feeling sad

10. Remember to love yourself

When Jimin finished Yoongi smiled and relooked through the list, "Well, you've already broken like half of them."

"I'm really sorry," Jimin stared up at Yoongi with a guilty smile and Yoongi realised that his joke must have come across as really serious to him, and then he realised why.

"Jimin? Are you li-"

"N-no, I'm ok."

"Jimin," Yoongi paused scanning the list, "are you breaking rule number one?"

His voice was only a soft whisper now, and his wide, doe eyes gave it all away.

"Maybe."

Thank you lovelies for almost 400 reads. Kind of a short chapter but more little space to come in the next chapter!! I've already written and edited it, so I will most likely post it tomorrow. If you liked this definitely try to give it a vote, it would mean the world to me xx.