16.

They sat in silence, the only sounds were them eating and Jimin sniffing away his previous tears every now and again. As they ate, Jimin started to feel better, and slowly tried to shed himself of the little space that he had been slowly regressing into since the burn. His hand still hurt, and so he struggled to cut the pieces of beef.

"Pass your plate over," Yoongi instructed, making Jimin give him a strange look, "So I can cut your beef for you."

Jimin felt so stupid and helpless to Yoongi, but he passed his plate over, muttering a small "thank you".

He watched as Yoongi cut it, cringing everytime he cut a piece smaller and smaller as if he was a baby. The way he was going, Jimin wouldn't be surprised if Yoongi suddenly insisted on feeding him mouth to mouth like a bird.

"God, you must think I'm so stupid." Jimin sighed leaning back in his chair and covering his face in his hands.

Yoongi snapped an answer back, already tired of how Jimin seemed to treat his self-worth, "I don't think you're stupid, why would I?"

"Because I burnt my entire hand cause I dropped a bowl into the stew you made, and now I can't even cut my food for myself, you have to do it!"

Yoongi repeated the phrase he had been saying for the last few days, "I'm here to help you."

"I know that," Jimin whined, "None of this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't an idiot."

"You're not an idiot. Or stupid. Maybe just a little clumsy," Yoongi smiled, trying to keep it light-hearted as he passed Jimin's plate back over.

They began to eat again, but Jimin felt too sick to eat, thinking back to what had happened that had still been left unsaid, "I'm really sorry."

Yoongi looked up again, his lips pursed and eyes half closed in slight frustration at the fact that Jimin kept interrupting his somewhat peaceful eating. "Jimin, there is nothing to be sorry about. It was easy to clean up, no actual food got anywhere and the bowl isn't broken or anything."

"No about calling you, you know," Jimin shrugged.

"What? Daddy?" Yoongi laughed, and Jimin dropped his head down in an embarrassing defeat.

"It's just that I'm clumsy I guess a lot of the time and when I break things or hurt myself they are always there for me and care for me, and I was in shock and I just connected this situation to that too much and it slipped out."

Yoongi nodded, "I guess that explains why you started crying when you saw their post. You must miss them a heap?"

"Yeah," Jimin said. He hated lying about two things at once. It wasn't exactly a lie, both were partly true; he was in shock and yes he did miss them. But neither justified why he started to cry or called Yoongi daddy.

It was that ever since babysitting today, he had accidentally fallen down a hole of imagining Yoongi like that, even since last night he would admit the idea came into his mind. Yoongi was just so caring and kind to him that it seemed so natural and it just slipped out-

"Jimin?" He snapped out of his thoughts at his name and looked across to Yoongi, "I asked if there was anything I could do to make you feel better?"

"Uh..." Jimin almost had to cover his mouth to stop himself from saying yeah maybe you could just be my daddy or something thanks

And Jimin wanted to slap himself at the realisation that this was, in fact, a crush. A stupid; all blush and giggles and stuttering, 12-year-old crush. He guessed his experienced matched this at least.

"...Like does your hand hurt? Maybe I could look around to see if you guys have some gel for that. Or do you want some ice cream? Or even to play again?" Yoongi tried to plant these ideas in his head. "Hell, you can even call me daddy and pretend I'm one of them if it helps you."