I look down, taking pride in our matching black converse trainers. "Yeah, I got them because Sirius had a pair."

I watch Sirius walk around to his side of the room where he pulls a basket and a bag from under his bed. He hasn't told me what we'll be doing or where it is we're going, but now I know that he's packed a basket it's got to be a picnic. We leave Hogwarts and walk along the path hand-in-hand to Hogsmeade where we stop to Disapparate to the secret place.

In just the blink of an eye, we're here.

I look around, taking in my surroundings. It's all sand and a long, endless body of deep blue water. No one around for miles and miles. "You took me to the beach?" I ask breathlessly.

"Yeah," His cheeks turn pink. "Is this alright?"

"Alright?" I laugh incredulously. "Are you kidding? It's my favourite place!"

It's cold out, as it's not yet summer. But it's a chill I welcome. The wind blows and I shiver a little, silently regretting my choice of clothing, or lack thereof.

"Cold, darling?" Sirius smirks. I nod and then watch as he reaches into the bag he brought with him and pulls out my coat. "You're lucky I planned for that." He sets the picnic basket down and helps me into my coat, zipping me up, too.

The rest of me is dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a multi-coloured jumper that Mia knit for me.

I take his hand and we set out towards the ocean to lay down the picnic. Sirius even brought a blanket for us to sit on and everything.

I lay back on the blanket as Sirius starts unpacking his basket. I look up at the sky, nothing but puffy white clouds floating above me.

"Hey, Sirius?"

"Mm?" He hums, not looking up.

"Do you believe in heaven?"

He stops what he's doing and meets my eyes. "Do you?"

"I want to, so I do. It's nice to think there's somewhere special for all of us to rest after all this, don't you think?" I ask, sitting up with my legs crossed.

"Depends," He smirks, curving his arms around me and pulling me closer by my waist. "Will you be there with me?"

"If you want me to be. You can have whatever you want up there." I dramatically wiggle my fingers in his face.

"All I want is you." His pupils grow. "You're my best friend."

"God, Sirius, I don't think you realize what you do to me."

"What do I do to you, baby, tell me." He asks huskily.

He watches me unzip my jacket. I take his big hand and place it on my chest, right over my heart. It's beating so loud, I wouldn't be surprised if he can hear it. His breath hitches in his throat. He leans in but doesn't kiss me, just looks down at his hand on me. He keeps his lips hovered over mine, not yet touching but close enough so I feel the tingle of his breathing.

"Feel it? You do this to me. It beats this hard whenever you're around." I say quietly.

I let my eyes flutter closed as he leaves his hand over my heart and starts kissing me softly. His other hand slips around to the small of my back and he guides me to lay down. He crawls over me. He's so gentle right now, pressing sweet kisses all over my face as the warm sun beams down on us.

I open my eyes and smile at the sight of him so concentrated on kissing me. So concentrated on showing his love for me.

The wind picks up and blows his hair right into our faces, eliciting laughs out of us both. I lift myself back up into a seated position and take a hair band from my wrist. I push Sirius' hair back and fashion it into a little ponytail at the top of his head. It's not perfect, there's a bit of shorter hair that's fallen out of the band, but it's effective in keeping his hair out of his face for the most part.

"How do I look?" He grins.

I match his grin and boop his nose. "Absolutely adorable."

He stands up after we both kick off our shoes and socks, and extends his hand for me to take. Together we take a walk down by the water. The sea crawls over our toes, getting the ends of our jeans a bit wet. "I think I like the beach just as much cold as I do warm. I would come here everyday if I could."

"I knew you'd like this." He smirks with pride.

"I love this." I say, stopping in my tracks to breathe in the salty air, ankle-deep in the water.

"I wanna ask you about something." He says, slipping both of his hands into my jeans back pockets. "How would you feel about me getting a tattoo?"

"Oh, you would look so good with a bunch of tattoos!"

"Well I don't want too many." He chuckles at my enthusiasm. "Just something important to me. Something about you, probably."

I bite back a smile, my heart racing as I look him up and down. "Where would you get it?"

"I dunno yet. Maybe here," He slips one hand out of my back pocket and presses his fingers to the side of my neck. "Or here," He trails his fingers down from my neck to my shoulder under my coat. "Or even here." He slowly drags his hand down to rest low on my hip.

I snap out of the daze he put me in, smirking up at him. "Or what about here!" I playfully smack his butt and run off before he can retaliate, giggling as I go.

Sirius chases after me, easily catching up given his much longer legs. He circles his arms around me to keep me in place. He nips at my jaw, growling a little against my skin and making me laugh even harder.

He pulls back and watches me laugh, his eyes twinkling. "Have I ever told you about the first time I ever realized I was in love with you?"

My laughter dies down but my smile remains. "No, you haven't."

"It was Slughorn's Christmas party in fourth year. You were wearing that little white dress and you looked like an angel. I couldn't take my eyes off you if I tried. You held me so close the entire night. I wanted so badly to kiss you, Chiara."

My eyes subconsciously drift down to his lips. "Why didn't you?"

"I don't know, I should've." The corners of his mouth pull upward. "Do you remember the day we met?"

I nod my head. "First day of school. I tricked you and James into climbing the stairs so you'd fall on your faces. We shook hands and you didn't want to let go. You were looking at me all flirty, and I thought it was funny at the time."

"I loved how you made yourself known. You had the whole Great Hall laughing during your Sorting, and I was mesmerized. I told you, I was yours from the start."

A/N: Heyy besties! I hope you enjoyed this little mushy chapter. What should Sirius get as his tattoo? I literally have no clue what I wanna give him yet so if you have an idea lmk ! It won't happen for a little bit though so we have time to figure it out

As always, see you next chapter
i love you