15: Permanent Kisses

Dedication goes to AshleyPagan6. Thank you so much for voting and thank you everyone else who voted, I really appreciate it :)

I walked into school my hand enveloped by Hunters large hand. We were still getting the same 'Awh how cute' comments. You'd have thought they would have gotten over it yet but no. As we walked towards his locker Charlie and Holly strolled up.

"Guess who's been voted hottest couple this year?" Charlie grinned at us before thrusting her iPhone into both of faces.

Avery Harrison and Hunter Matthews
Christine Smith and Jake Bell
Holly Marin and Oliver McPherson
Gina Thompson and Micky Brown
Bella Johnson and Tom Robson
Roxy Warner and Sam Patrick
Eleanor Gellor and Joey Firth
Mona Greggors and Toby Hastings
Phoebe Patrick and Seth Howard
Charlie Beckett and Samuel Valentine

"Hey that means we're all on it." I grinned at them. "And high five we're first!"

Me and Hunter high fived and then hugged. We all spilt off from each other to go our lessons planning to talk at lunch about everything.

"And that was how the civil war started." My eyes were drooping and I was almost asleep. The previous night I couldn't sleep because my brain basically hates me and I woke up at least nine times. It was horrible and finally when I was about to sleep Hunter sent me a text saying : Are you awake, I'm bored. I replied with a: piss off.

Charlie was poking my cheek and when I looked over at her I saw about six or seven tiny paper swans. One resembled a swan, the rest had heads twisted the wrong way and incredibly misshaped body. These were all placed in a rectangular box also made of paper. "So, what do you think?"

"Well, the box is nice. The swans are interesting?" I tried.

"What?! I think the swans are amazing for a first attempt. You try and do it, these took me half an hour!"

"I never said I could do better." And I couldn't. As messed up as they were I had to admit mine would look like something you see in a rubbish bin.

She huffed before ripping up some more paper and starting the lid for the box. She folded the paper in half before opening it up again, she then folded both sides into the middle with a lot of concentration. I chuckled quietly as she scrunched up her face.

When we left the classroom she briskly walked to her locker and put the box and swans inside with care before slamming her locker door shut. "So lunch?"

"Charlie, it's second period." She sighed mumbling spoiled sport under her breath.

As soon as lunch started Holly and Oliver were whisked into their own little world and I was stuck to deal with Hunter and his whining about football. "I mean it was off side! The ball was fucking off side and the stupid ref didn't even pull the guy up on it, he was all 'well I didn't see.' Well open your fucking eyes."

"Hunter. Shut up or calm down or here's an idea do both?" He glared at me before carrying on about this football game he had had recently, I think, I had stopped listening. Where Charlie and Samuel were, I don't know but I was mentally murdering them along with Hunter. Cecelia had cheerleading practice so I was stuck with these idiots.

I decided to start mimicking Hunter which made me laugh but I just got another glare. "I mean she chipped my nail. She fucking chipped my nail. And she was all like 'well I don't remember doing that'. Well use your fucking brain."

I found it really funny personally but Hunter lips tightened and his face turned to a scowl. "Oh lighten up a bit." I whined. "You're being boring."

He gave me a over cheerful smile that still looked really annoyed. "Happy now?"

"No, you're still in a mood. Smile, come you idiot smile." I leaned across the table pulling softly at his cheeks until his eyes softened and his shoulders relaxed. "See how much better you look. What's that quote. 'The one thing that truly makes you beautiful is a real, genuine smile.'"

He chuckled slightly. "One, I'm beautiful anyway. Have you seen me? Two, I don't think that's a real quote."

"Er, yes it is, it's one of those quotes by an unknown. You know like 'the eyes are the window to your soul.'"

"I'm almost sure that is a quote by William Shakespeare but what ever floats your goat." He said with a confident smile. I threw a chip at him and then realised what he said. Even though the 'popular' guy, he is the geekiest guy I know sometimes.

"Whatever floats your goat?" I echoed. He got out his iPhone and showed me a picture of a goat in a rubber ring you use for swimming. It's safe to say I burst out laughing and everyone stared at me. Once I stopped I said loudly, "I know I'm fabulous but there's no reason to stare."

Then I whispered quietly. "I really wish I had a sign of that sassy emoji. You know the one that looks their half the teapot song. Here's my handle, here's my spout. Just with the spout. She has brown hair and a pink top. And sticks her arm out like she's half clueless." (💁) I sighed frustrated when he didn't say anything and got out my phone showing him.

He burst out laughing. "I knew what you meant when you said sassy emoji. Here's my hand, here's my spout!" I glared at him obviously angry. "Sorry."

I gave him a hard look that I hoped said, you'll pay for that but I'm not sure if it did.

»»--->

From Mama 👑
Sorry I can't get anyone to pick you up tonight but Sally offered Hunter to walk you. P. S. I think he's being forced to walk you home, still a mummy's boy. Really cute actually. I'm gonna stop. Love you.

I replied with Okay, love you xx and went to force Hunter to walk home with me.

"Come on Stupid. You're walking me home." He nods knowingly before dragging me along side him. I can tell you now he is a very fast walker, I had to jog slightly to keep up with him before I grabbed on his arm and stopped. He turned round abruptly. Slow down!"

He sighed and agreed but kept speeding, I was constantly holding onto his arm and he kept replying with, "I can't making me nervous."

"Well, we'll play would you rather then. Have you seen the movie it was interesting, horrible but interesting. Anyway would you rather lose your next football game or shag a goat?" He stared at me in shock obviously taken aback that I could even think of something like that.

"I've got to say that's a hard one. I suppose if we lose the next game and win all the others we'll win but if I shag a goat we'll win by far. As much as I love football, I would never shag a goat. Would you rather live on salad for the rest of your life or kill Nat Wolff?" He grinned.

"Salad for sure. You could eat chocolate salad, fruit salad, pasta salad. Etcetera. Also I would never do that to Nat I will marry him when I meet him. Okay, never hear music again or listen to Ariana Grande on repeat?"I grinned slightly.

"Is kill myself an option? Okay, I don't know I think I would listen to her on repeat because I don't think I could survive without music. Look where we are." He walked me up to the small porch and face me. "That wasn't half bad." He whispered softly.

I stared into his eyes which were a chocolate golden brown as he stared into my greens ones. He leaned in slowly and paced a soft, sweet, simple kiss on my lips but that was the weird bit.

No one was watching. No one was around.