11.

⁽˙³˙⁾◟(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)◞⁽˙³˙⁾

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝

I'M IN A CLEAR ROOM with Father, Levi, Hanji and Mike to clean Eren's wounds which Levi beat him up really badly. Mike is starring at the window while Levi is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and Father was a few feet in front of Eren while Hanji and I was infront of him. Hanji was patching up Eren's face who was sitting on the sofa.

"So, things didn't go exactly planned but you still got off." Hanji says, dabbing a cotton ball on Eren's face. He hisses a little from the pain.

"Poor Eren , it must've hurt so much. He is so mean" I say as glaring at Levi

"What?" He questioned me as he raised his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you in any pain?"

"Yes... the answer to that question is yes." Eren muttered.

"Sorry about that. But thanks to that you turned over to us." Father says.

"Yes,sir."

"The pain that you endured allowed us to play cards at the right moment."

Then, father squated. "Thank you, I really looking forward to work with you, Eren and you have my respect. Welcome to the Survey Corps. " He smiles with his hand outstretched.

"Thank you, sir!" Eren quickly respond in admiration and shakes Father's hand.
"Glad to be here,sir."

Levi suddenly walk over and sit next to Eren, crossing his legs. "You know, Eren"

"Y-yes, sir?" Eren sutters

I can't help but giggle with the fact that Eren was obviously scared of Levi and he was not making an effort to hide the fact. I notice that he jump a little when Levi sat next to him, eyeing nervously at him.

"I really didn't like you at first"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah...but you took that beating well, you alright in my book. We're cool? "

"Oh...yes...uhm. Y-yeah...sure, we-we're cool." He sutters.

"Welcome to the team Jeager-Bomb."

"But you really gone too far." I say

"Yeah, you knocked out his tooth. Hanji says.

"Look!" She exclaims, showing him the tooth.

"Don't pick that, it's disgusting. "He says while cringing

I laugh at his reaction.

"This is a precious sample it's own." She defended

"Eren, it's still better than getting dissected by people like her right?" He says

Both father and me laugh.

"Don't compare me with them. I would never want to kill him." She retorts

"Hey, Eren can you open your mouth, I want to see." She ask

Eren open his mouth without any hesitation. Hanji look at it,she suddenly gasps,drawing everyone's attention.

"Your tooth...is growing back.

~||~

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●