The three of them started to swim quickly at the surface of the ocean when they already reached the land, they went to the most hidden part so nobody might see them there.

“You both are sure huh? No one would back out now” NIngning asked the both and they nodded.

“You, Jaeyoon? You sure about this? I’ll give you the last chance to choose. Would you rather dive into the ocean or walk into the path?” Ningning asked. Jaeyoon just chuckled.

“I’m sure about this, Ningning. I’m desperate to find the ENGENE bracelet so stop being paranoid like my mother, okay?” Jaeyoon said while laughing.

“Besides, this is not only for me… this is for the whole Sapphirila” Jaeyoon said and smiled softly.

“I know…” Ningning said softly “...just please always be safe. Thank you for everything, Jaeyoon-ah and Sunoo-ah”

“Eyy that’s nothing. I’m happy for you” Sunoo said “so! I guess we must drink the potion now”

“Yeah, right” Jaeyoon said and got the bottle of potion in his bag “Wait, I’m getting nervous, let’s drink this at the same time”

“Yah, stop acting like a baby. Don’t worry, it won't hurt” Sunoo said to tease the older. Jaeyoon just rolled his eyes and gulped.

Jaeyoon slowly lifts the potion into his lips and drinks the liquid inside the bottle. It tastes a little bitter. It tastes like a medicine but he still managed it.

“Just wait a little, prince Jaeyoon” Sunoo said and smiled endearingly.

Jaeyoon got nervous when he felt something on his tail. His tail was getting itchy and shines so bright. He looked at his tail that he felt like slowly disappearing.

After the complete transformation of his tail, the bright light that was coming from his tail went completely vanished, that is when he looked at his legs into the water.

“Y-yah! K-Kim Sunoo! I have my l-legs now!” Jaeyoon said excitedly as he tried to move his own feet.

“Me too but we still need to have our pants since we are wearing nothing to cover our… you know” Sunoo said “but don’t worry, I can fix that” Sunoo said and got something in his bag and threw it to Jaeyoon.

“Wear those pants so you’ll be covered, okay?” Sunoo said and Jaeyoon immediately wore those while still under the water.

“Okay, we’re leaving now, Ningning. Goodbye. Take care!” Jaeyoon said and waved his hand. Ningning also waved his hand.

“Okay, stay away from any harm. Bye~” Ningning said and started to swim again underwater.

“Uhmm so how would I use this?” Jaeyoon asked while scratching his nape. Sunoo just laughed at him.

“Don’t worry, the potion that you drank is a complete package so when you use it, it’s just like you are already used to walking” Sunoo said as he started to go on the land. Jaeyoon just followed him and started to walk on the land. Thanks to Sunoo for doing some magic to make the both of them dry.

“Whoa! This is so cool!” Jaeyoon exclaimed while looking at his feet that are currently walking on the land “I can’t believe this”

Sunoo just laughs at the older’s reaction.

“Prince Jaeyoon, since I--” Sunoo said but he was immediately cut off by Jaeyoon.

“Please don’t call me a prince here in the land, humans may catch us” Jaeyoon said.

“Ow, right, So! Jaeyoon hyung, since I often go here in the land, I will be your official tour guide now” Sunoo said with a bright smile.

“Oh? You often go here? Amazing. I wish I could also do magic” Jaeyoon said while looking at his feet once again while Sunoo just let a giggle let out of his lips.

"First things first, we need to hide that sapphire blue eyes of yours. People might saw you suspicious with that pretty eyes, of course" Sunoo said while looking for something inside his bag.

"Here, wear this" Sunoo said while handing Jaeyoon the small white container of something Jaeyoon has no idea of "those are contact lenses, you could use those on your eyes. Wait let me help you" Sunoo said and helped Jaeyoon to wear the thing.

"Oww thank you" Jaeyoon said and smiled cutely to Sunoo. Sunoo just replied with a smile too.

"So where should we go first?" Jaeyoon asked while still walking.

They now reached the end of the trees and now, they are walking down the road.

"Maybe... we should find a place to stay" Sunoo answered.

On the other side, Sunghoon let himself drop on his bed with his arms opened wide. He's too tired, too sad.

"Ahh, I already have what I need in life... but why does it seems like I'm still not satisfied?" Sunghoon muttered while staring at the ceiling.

"How I wish I could find the happiness that I was longing for..." Sunghoon whispered before he could feel his eyelids getting heavy.

Little did he know, something heard what he said.

The said thing shines brightly across the room and immediately went back on its normal state after few seconds.

"...yeah! And those lights! Whoa, I swear this place is so awesome-- Sunoo? Sunoo what happened? Why did you stop?" Jaeyoon said excitedly while slightly hopping on glee when he felt that Sunoo suddenly stopped walking.

"Sunoo, what's the matter?" Jaeyoon asked while tapping Sunoo's shoulder. Sunoo just looked at him with shocked face.

"Hyung, I felt that the last wish was already used" Sunoo said to Jaeyoon with wide eyes.

"What?! No way, we need to find it immediately!" Jaeyoon said while panicking when they heard something behind them.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"Jaeyoon hyung!"

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚎𝚎~ 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍!
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?
𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛?

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘~

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎❣️
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖💋