Chapter 81: Blood runs deep

Start from the beginning

These whores are putting way to much pressure on me.

I knew that my father and Dom would follow soon after though I did want a moment of privacy with her so it was in my best interest to speed my walking up.

My gun was kept firmly behind my back and normally I would have throwing knives strapped to my thigh or rather any accessible part of my body which is causing me to thoroughly regret my outfit choice.

Fuck it Sienna. You can kill without any weapons anyway.

My entrance into the warehouse was quiet and I saw no sign of my mother, the silence was so tormenting that I felt the need to have my gun in the grip of my hands. It made me feel safe...well safer than usual.

Weird, obnoxious noises begin to pour out my earpiece.
"Diego what the fuck are you doing?" I mutter violently.

"I'm trying to calm you down." He casually states.
With a simple yet threatening 'shut up' the line went silent.

I heard skids and struts echo across the floor. I knew she was near.
Though I had every hope of seeing her before she saw me.
The open space  was crowded with crates probably containing guns and amo, knowing my mother there would be a bomb...or two in there as well.
The cramped objects only led me to believe that she wanted a shootout, she wanted to see blood. The thought of that made me uneasy.

"Sienna." The desirable voice that I had been urging to hear for years now spoke upon me.
Yet it wasn't what it once was. I no longer heard a pure, angelic sound- if I'm being honest, I don't know what I heard. But I didn't like it.

"Mother." I turn around and almost stumble at the sight of her. She looks exactly the same, beautiful as if she hadn't aged a day.

"You've grown up my beautiful child." She mutters with much confidence.

"You have no business calling me 'your child'." I scoff almost furious.

"I birthed you thus I have the right to refer to you as whatever I please." She retaliates.

"Alright bitch." I roll my eyes.
Yes, I was shaking. Yes, my veins were apparent. Yes, I am aware that my Italian mother has a gun in her hand yet will still proceed to beat me with her left shoe for being disrespectful.

"What the fuck do you want? You are dead to me and I would have preferred for you to stay out of my life and not ruin what I now have without you!"
Through my earpiece, I hear my father tell me that they are closer.

"He has turned you against me. He will die for that." She growls through her teeth.

Is this egotistical maniac serious?

With that being said, the fait footsteps of Dominico and my father approach and with the broken and shocked look on my mother's face, I knew that they were in sight.
"Stefano." She mutters and I slowly back up in line with them though closer to Dominico. I felt safer by his side and she noticed it.

She chuckles but I saw the hurt behind her eyes, "you would really choose your father over me?"

I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I just wanted to close my eyes and disappear.
"You chose yourself over me. You're my mother, you had one job. All you had to do was to love and protect me but you threw all of that out the window...for what? Why couldn't you just be my mother? Why couldn't you just love me?!"

"I love you my dear. With everything I have but if I had let the Russians kill me then everything my family had worked for throughout centuries would have been dissipated." She states behind her broken voice.