"ian no hoe fuck nigga" xavier says mugging kavon.

"so you telling me you'n remember the time whe- nevermind nevermind" drake starts before he see's the whole tabling eyeing him.

"oh okay" xavier says.

" im still hungry bra, a nigga want a mcchicken, what yall want from mcdonalds?" xavier adds, standing up and grabbing his keys.

"lemme get a spicy mcchicken w fries, tell em sweet n sour sauce for my mcchicken too" josh says.

"grab me a li 10 piece meal, sprite n sweet n sour, preciate it." drake adds to the order.

"lemme come" kavon says hopping up, picking up his jeans just for them to fall back down.

"lemme get tha same thing as drake, preciate it lil bro." justus says, sliding zay a 100, just for zay to slide it back and walk out the house with kavon.

they hop in the corvette, driving to the nearest mcdonalds. as they pull up in the driveway they wait for someone to come to the speaker.. 

"hello." xavier says nonchalantly.  as he heard no response he went back in, "excuse me." he said a lil louder, and also recieving no response.

"them niggas deaf in thea?" kavon says leaning a lil forward to look at the mic.

"yo!" xavier yelled a little louder this time.

"damn bitch the fuck yall in there doin, aint no fucking 5 star shit going on up in the-" xavier starts

"hello?" a loud voice boomed through the other side of the microphone.

"bout time, wassup ma'am how you doing." he starts, not wanting to still be rude.

"whachu need sir." the lady on the other side starts.

"aint it how may i help you?" kavon whispers, receiving a ' shut up nigga ' from zay.

xavier begins to say the details of all the orders.

they finish , hearing the balance they pull up to window, paying and now waiting for their food.

"here you go." the worker says, handing xavier the 2 bags while rolling her eyes. xavier mugs her, before handing one bag to kavon. "make sure everything in that mug" he begins.

they both stay in their spot, searching through the bags.

"ma'am you forgot a fry for the 10 piece." xavier says politely up at the worker. "sir you ain't ask for a fry." the worker says.

"you aint hear me ask for a fry, you need it sign language." xavier starts spelling out fry in sign language causing kavon to laugh, before the worker closes the window.

"bitc- she almost made me call ha sum." xavier says, taking a sip of his sprite.

the worker then opens the window, handing him the fries.

he looks her up and down before putting the 2nd bag in kavons lap and driving off. as their on their way back to justus' house, xaviers phone, connected to bluetooth, begins ringing.

he sees the contact ' 𝟒𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. '

"chase dat fa me" he says to kavon. kavon nods before reaching over to answer the phone.

"hello?" aysja voice was heard over the bluetooth sound, the pair both recognized the sound of little women atlanta playing in the background. signalizing she was in bed at home.

"wassup bae?" xavier says, still driving.

"where you at?" she says calmly.

"im on my way back to justus crib w kavon, i just picked up sum food for them boys. why?" he says, taking a left turn.

"you think i should do meatballs or jamaican patties?" she says, asking seriously.

"both." he says nonchalantly. "mmmmh, you right. ight that's all. just needed to hear you. hi big bro" 

"wassam" kavon says , chewing down on his big mac.

"drop they food off and bring yo black ass home zay, yall all needa get yall ass home. got a big day tomorrow pussies" she says, laughing lightly.

"roger that." zay says, shaking his head.

"ight , bye punks." aysja says. the pair said their i love you's before hanging up the phone.

they sit in silence driving before kavon turns his head to zay, "i know yo ass aint say roger that nigga." he says lowly, causing them to both burst out into laughter.

...

ight NOW the baby shower is next chapter LOL. 

love yall.

pls comment more yall, i luvv reading comments :(

vote + comment + share