"man lets get up outta hea, i get heebiejeebies bein out in the open like dis. jus slide through my crib." justus says, hopping in his gray trackhawk.

everybody nods, hopping in their cars and pulling off immediately.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"damn nigga you did sum new to the crib?" josh says walking in, touching everything.

"its namiko ass man, she be decoratin' my shit like i need allat." he says, opening a draw in his kitchen pulling out the pound and walking into the fenced backyard.

"i swea thats aysja ass" xavier says, shaking his head before pulling the 2 large grabba leaf packets out his pockets, putting them on the table. "you got a tray fam?" he adds.

josh grabs the rolling tray off the kitchen counter, placing it on the table.

justus weighs out half ounces to each of the boys, and they immediately get to work, rolling blunts easily.

"you got ah lighter?" kavon said, looking at everyone.

"fasho" josh pulls out a yellow flimsy plastic lighter, making everybody mug him.

"nigga the fuck is that?" drake says pointing at the lighter.

"dont ever bring no crackhead lighter over to my crib like that again fuck nigga" justus says, placing the baby blue bic lighter on the table.

"whatever you say" josh says laughing, lighting his blunt.

each of the boys smoke their individual blunts, conversating as the sun was fully set and it was officially night time.

5 𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙨 & 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"man you know what i be thinking?" kavon says, as his eyes hung low and he continuosly licked his lips.

the boys looked at him, signaling for him to continue.

"my nut turned into a whole lil nigga cuh." he says, beginning to crack up. "like like like, if i took allem nuts i busted in my lifetime, and actually hadda lil seed from em mfs,  my ass would have a classroom full ah kids." he adds, laughing.

"nigga shut up" drake says, as all the boys begin to crack up.

"aye but, z-man" justus says, looking across the outdoor glass table at xavier .

xaviers heavyweight self took another hit of his new blunt, looking at justus.

"wassup" he says, ashing it. "you said earlier u was shopping fa some engagement rings?" he says, eyeing xavier. " i mean shit yea, even before since she was pregnant." he says , shrugging. 

"damn" drake says, staring off.

"yo hoe ass locked in forreal" kavon says looking at xavier.