Chapter 7

I sat bolt upright catching a dagger inches from my face. I saw sweaty and breathing heavily. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. 

"Uhhhhh, hi guys?"

"What was that all about? Sirius, I think that was his name, demanded.

"Nightmares, duh." 

He huffed clearly not satisfied but slowly they left the room. I laid in bed that night, not daring to go to bed again. 

----Time skip till morning----

I got out of bed and changed into a CHB t-shirt, with a white and blue AHS swim team sweater on top. I went downstairs and plopped down in a chair. 

"So when are we going to this Diaganol Alley?"

"Right after breakfast, we'll take the floo system." Mrs. Weasly replied.

"Excuse me? did you say the flu?"

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I huffed and continued eating my blue waffles.

------Time skip-------

We were in Diagon Ally. I looked around. It was most definitely not an alleyway. There were about 20 shops on what seemed to be the main road. First, we went to some robe shop, then we went to get books. I obviously got the ancient greek version. Next, it was time for a wand. I walked into a store that said something like, "vadOilnreds" with Harry. Ron, and Hermione. An old man walked out. He had stormy gray eyes, like an Athena kid. My suspicions were proved right when he said.

"Ah, one of my kind I see. Cabin 6, a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Jackson." 

I smiled. "Cabin 3."

We spent a total of 27 minutes and 15 wands later to finally get to the right wand. Harry was on the floor talking to Ron looking bored out of his mind. Hermione was on a chair looking at me curiously. Olivander seemed to think for a minute. He went to the back of the store and came out with a dusty old box with intricate designs. He handed it to me. I gave it a wave and water came from out of nowhere and started swirling around the tip. 

"Ah, I see. This is the most powerful wand to ever exist, more so than even the elder wand. your father gave it to me centuries ago, he said the ingredients were from the future and that I was to give it to a brave warrior. I believe you know the ingredients?" 

Somehow I did know the ingredients.

"Wood from Thalia's Pine Tree, 12 inches, it has 3 cores, the feather of THE Pegasus, Celestial bronze, and Stygian Ice." 

Olivander smiled. "Excellent. Remember Perseus, the wand chooses the wizard." With that, he shuffled to the back of the room and disappeared. I looked around finally realizing the golden trio was still there. Hermione wore a blank expression, Ron was open-mouthed, and Harry, well he was glaring at me like usual. Finally, Hermione spoke up.

"Well, I  guess we go to Eeylops Owl Emporium." I paled.

"I can't. Owls HATE me." 

"Im sure it's not that bad." Then she grabbed my arm and dragged me across the street. The second I stepped in all the owls turned and swarmed me. 

"AHHHHH." 

"STOP!" A voice rang out. A young woman with dark brown hair and grey eyes came in. 

"Athe- I mean uhh Amelia?" I asked. She nodded. 

"I believe this is a present from my daughter and me." She handed me a beautiful silver cage. Inside was a deep gray owl with bright green eyes. 

"She's beautiful

"She's beautiful." I murmmered. Then more loudly,

"I'm naming her... Zoe." I smiled remembering the huntress. Athena nodded, apparently pleased and strode out of the store. Harry was looking at my owl with awe and sadness. 

"Harry you good?" He glared at me but his heart wasn't content. he sighed.

"My owl died in the war. She was named Hedwig." I tossed him 15 galleons. 

"Buy yourself a new owl." He looked at me shocked, then he smiled at me and walked around the store. Eventually we left the store with 2 owls. Zoe, and Harry's owl, he had named it Helen.

(Harry's owl)

Harry seemed to glare at me just a little less

Harry seemed to glare at me just a little less. But progress was progress.