Chapter 3

Percy Jackson POV:

"I'll get it" I called. I ran towards the door and opened it. There stood 6 people dressed in robes. One was a werewolf, a guy who had a long white beard, mini-me, bushy hair, redhead, and some other guy.

"woahhh did someone switch the date of Halloween because I'm pretty sure it's not October," I said.

"We're looking for Perseus Jackson, do you happen to know him?" Whitebeard said.

"What do you want with him?" I asked cautiously. My hand subconsciously reached towards my pocket where I kept Riptide.

"We would like to speak to him about his grandfather." He replied. My grandfather... that was Kronos! Yep, they were definitely monsters. I was about to uncap Riptide when my mother appeared next to me. 

"Sirius!? Remus!? Dumbledore?! What are you three doing here?" 

"Sally!" Both the ordinary guy and the werewolf hugged my mom.

"Wait.. you're Perseus?" Mini-me asked. 

"Percy to you, but yes. I'm quite positive there's only one person in this building named Perseus."

Harry Potter POV:

There was absolutely no way this muscled surfer/skater git was the dark lord's grandson! When I  imagined him he was skinny, pale, noseless, bald, and evil looking. Certainly not a more handsome version of me! I looked at Hermione who was practically drooling. I looked disgusted at GV (Grandson of Voldemort). Ron seemed to have the same feeling. We both glared at him. he barely spared us a second glance.

The woman, Sally was her name, led us to the living room where another man with salt and pepper hair sat. Dumbledore explained about the wizarding world and how I had single-handedly saved it. GV didn't even looked surprised. That idiot. He didn't even have the decency to look shocked. And he didn't know me! When Dumbledore explained all of this, he just sat there and bust out laughing.

"Ok.. So you want me to go to a school named PigZits??" He asked saying each word between laughs. I glared at him harder. He just stared at me amused. 

"Why does Mini-Me look constipated?" He asked. That's when I lost it.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A DEATH EATER! YOU'RE GIT OF A GRANDFATHER MURDERED MY PARENTS. EVIL RUNS IN THE BLOOD.  ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE PROBABLY STUPID LITTLE DEATH EATERS TOO! YOU EVEN HAVE THE DARK MARK!"  I said pointing at the black tattoo on his arm. His eyes darkened considerably, he glared at me so hard I almost wet my pants. 

"First off, I don't know what a dark mark is, but this is a roman tattoo, secondly, I don't know what a Death Eater is, third, I'm gonna say this very carefully. You can insult me and hurt me all you want but, You. Never. Harm. My. Friends. Verbally. Or Physically. Ever. Understood?"

I cowered under his gaze and meekly nodded. His gaze brightened. 

"Great! So I just got back from summer camp so I'm already packed. When do we leave? Oh and Harry? Sorry about my grandfather. But I would like you to know, It was my grandfather who did that not me. So stop looking at me like it was ME who did it." 

"Anyways.. we leave Now," Dumbledore said. GV sighed. 

"Alright, how are we getting there?" 

"Like this." Dumbledore grabbed his arm and his back and apparated away.