IX. SEE YOU AGAIN

THEY were running towards the mill

THEY were running towards the mill. Chaos all around them, the Red Paladins were attacking. Guinevere heard screams, so many screams of despair. She turned around, seeing her brother groaning in pain.

Guinevere screamed, running back to Tristan. She could hear Amelie yelling after her.

"Tristan!" she helped him up, Tristan was shot in his right leg. "Come on, let's go." she was struggling to get in the mill, her brother could barely walk, she was stumbling over her dress and the blood-thirsty paladins were on her tail.

"Come one, Bergerum!" it was Gawain speaking.

"I'm bloody busy!" he responded.

"Bergerum!"

Guinevere had enough, with the strenght she had left, the enchantress made the paladins behind her fly and fall on the ground.

"Ad mittent."

That gave her time to get closer to the mill. She wanted to do the same for Bergrum, but when Guinevere turned to look at him he was lying on the ground, maybe dead.

She and Tristan entered the building, she placed her brother on the floor, taking a deep breath to recover.

"Is he alright?" asked Amelie.

"I hope so."

"Is he breathing?" asked Gawain, caughting her attention. Guinevere walked closer to Arthur and The Green Knight, looking at the field.

"I don't know."

"How many are there?"

"A dozen on the field." chaimed in Guinevere "Probably twice that in the woods."

"What's downstairs?" asked Gawain.

"Food storage. A hatch to outside." answered someone.

"We can use it." said Guinevere and Gawain noded.

"Put a sword by that hatch and get the wounded downstairs."

"We can't stay here." added Arthur.