Y/N smiles wickedly him enjoying himself a little to much. This of course starting to scare the villains as they see this as an act off villainy.

Rv: What's wrong with this kid?!
Rv: He is supposed to be a hero?!
Rv: He's worse than us!!
Rv: You can't really talk James!!
Rv: Well screw you to Jeff!!

Y/N just decided to ignore them and continue his slaughter of the villains.

After a bit he stood panting in front an even larger group off villains than what he began with. Behind him lay the bodies of over six hundred bodies, none off them dead just withering in pain, he decided that he would end this one quickly seeing as he still wants to get to the main fight.

He started doing a series off hand signs before saying.

"Fire style: Majestic destroyer flame"

He held his hands to his lips before spewing a large amount off fire out of his mouth. The giant flames hurtling towards the villains, before any off them could react or flee they where all burned. Leaving Y/N standing in the middle of over a thousand people all unconscious or suffering from there different wounds.

Meanwhile in the shadows an all black creature with a smirk on its face sinks back into the ground...

Time skip brought to you by chibi Y/N burning stuff and laughing like a mad man

Y/N has been running for a while now, after resting for a bit, and hasn't seen any of his classmates nor any villains. He can only hear what sounds like an intense battle. After running over a hill he finally sees the main battle where Aizawa is busy trying to fight a giant bird thing.

'Guess I should help'

After thinking that he activates his rinnegan and uses the Almighty Pull to get Aizawa out off there and places him on the hill. Before he leaves he says one thing to his teacher.

"You still wish to dance...but you do not have the steps"

Blue haired villain: It's the kid that the boss wants, it'll be a problem but we'll do it. Nomu fetch!!

At that command the bird creature now know as nomu obeyed his masters will and started to slowly walk, turning into a full out sprint, Y/N of course getting excited also started running in with his gunbai at his side.

The nomu was the first one to attack going in for a punch which was blocked by his gunbai but the force of the nomu's punch was so great that tiny pieces of Y/N's armor blew off. The nomu pulled his other fist back repeating his action a second time. Y/N wasn't fast enough to block with his gunbai so he ducked under it the last second.

He rushed towards the nomu going in for a punch of his own, when he landed it nothing seemed to happen except for the crater that was formed around the two. The nomu seemingly unaffected by the punch went in for a powerful kick but before he could land the hit Y/N blocked the attack with his gunbai and unleashed his Uchiha reflect!!

 The nomu seemingly unaffected by the punch went in for a powerful kick but before he could land the hit Y/N blocked the attack with his gunbai and unleashed his Uchiha reflect!!