a night to remember - 03 (smut)

Start from the beginning

Akaashi's hand rubbed your thigh. Suna smirked. he chugged the rest of his drink and sat down next to you on the couch. Suna went at your neck and started leaving soft kisses.

Suna's hand was on your other thigh and snaked its way up your inner thigh. you let out a moan against Akaashi's lips for the double pleasure you were getting.

Akaashi dropped the strap of your dress with his other hand, letting Suna do the rest while Akaashi unbuttoned your shirt. Akaashi took his lips off of yours and Suna turned you towards him and downed his tongue in your throat.

Akaashi grabbed your scarf that he had taken earlier and wrapped it around your eyes. Suna grabbed your hands, pinning them so you couldn't try to take off the blindfold.

Akaashi took off the rest off your shirt and slipped it off your body. you were left completely naked, except in your underwear. Suna and Akaashi both eyed your body, hungrily.

having your sight taken away—made things more...sensitive.

Suna pulled out your nipple from your bra and twisted it, seeing your reaction. you bit your lip, suppressing a moan. "no biting on your lip, let it out." Suna said next to your ear.

"let's move this to the bed." Akaashi said. you yelped when he picked you up bridal style and walked up the stairs to the room. Akaashi laid you down and you embarrassedly laid there, wondering what was going to happen next.

Suna and Akaashi both undressed, left in their boxers only. you could hear the clothes coming off so you weren't anxious. Suna stood next to you.

he gripped on your hair and pulled your head up so it was looking at him. "you're fine with anal right? since you said you've done it." Suna said.

you shook your head no. "i'll handle anything but that." you said.

Suna tilted his head. "open your mouth." he ordered. you obediently opened it, two fingers entered your mouth. without hesitation, he thrusted his fingers to the back of your throat. "hm, good gag reflex." he said, saying since you hadn't gagged from that.

Suna looked at Akaashi and gestured to him to get behind you. Akaashi made his way to behind you and placed his hands on your chest—giving your boobs a quick tight squeeze then going down to your hips, gripping them.

"your ass so fucking thick and round." Akaashi said, rubbing your ass and then sending a harsh slap.

you held in a moan. "didn't i tell you earlier," Suna grabbed your face and then slapped it roughly. "let it out, stop fucking holding it in." he sent another slap to your face

you nodded. he aggressively gripped your jaw and kissed you. you whimpered when Akaashi's fingers went to your pussy over your underwear. "what a fucking slut, getting wet over someone slapping you." Akaashi pressed down on your clit.

you moaned into Suna's mouth. Suna pulled away and let you breathe. Akaashi pulled you back by the hair and his lips sucked hard on your neck. "don't leave a hickey." you moaned out.

"don't tell me what to fucking do." he slapped your pussy, making you arch your back and rub your ass against him.

Suna pulled his dick out of his pants and started pumping while looking at the two of you. your cheeks were red, flushed. you were embarrassed but turned on at the same time from the thought of doing it with two people.

Suna gestured Akaashi to hand you over. Akaashi kissed down your back and let go of your hair. Suna grabbed you by the jaw. "open." he demanded while holding his cock next to your lips. "i'll fucking spank you if i feel any teeth."