My love for the beast💜Part 6

Start from the beginning

'You did well, my lil dragyy' I said to him.

'Yah, dont call me that's he said to me.

I ruffled his hair and told him to go to the dorm to get ready for the class.

We said our goodbye and started to go to dorm.

After some time

Jungkook POV

My heart beats loudly,  my dragon is crazily happy. I am too. This is all because of the Alpha. I blushed at the thought of him.

After fangirling, I got up to get ready for my classes.

I wore my outfit and a reading glass

I wore my outfit and a reading glass. Then I met my friends at hall.

'You guys ready?' I asked them.

'Yes, shall we go now, come on' Jimin said enthusiastically.

I know the reason. He wanna meet his crushes 🤣

'Ok ok Minnie calm down' I laughed at his pouty face.

Then we went to our first class. Still we had 15 minutes for the first class. Namjoon went to cafeteria to buy drinks for us. Me and minnie stopped talking when,

'Hello beauties, am Jack and an alpha. Nice to meet you lovelies' he said with a flirty tone. His friends are smirking at us.

Oh lord, I hate it.

'Hi' we just said.

'So beauty, can you give me your number. We can get to know each other. You know?' He asked minnie.

Minnie and I felt uncomfortable. I prayed for Namjoon to reach us soon.

'No thank you, its nice to meet you and leave us alone' I said to him.

He looked angry and
'Listen you idoit, I didn't asked you. So shut your mouth and let me do my job' he said to me.

'Yahhh, how dare you call me idiot and you are the one who is idiot here. I said we don't want anything from you. Can't you understand a simple language ' I yelled at him.

Jimin POV

I know Kookie is trying to protect me. But he is getting into trouble. Before I reply to that jerk, he yelled at him.

'Kookie, shut up. I will handle this. Listen mister,  I don't want to. So leave us alone or you will face the consequences ' I said to Jack.

'I didn't asked you, am ordering you to give my number" he used his Alpha voice. Me and Jungkook dragon whimpered. 《Jungkook doesn't know about his rare Rare dragon type. So then only he can control other dragons except Royal Alpha. Until then, he have to submit to other higher dragons》

'What is going on here?' An angry deep voice echoed in the whole class. All the students flinched. Even Jungkook and Jimin lowered their head as showing Submission. All the Omegas eyes teared because of the Royal Alpha angry voice.