7:

I went home but my mom was there and I really didn't have time to deal with her so I stood outside and lit a cigarette. I inhaled the smoke tears falling down my face uncontrollably. I had to be alone, I destroy everything I touch and everyone deserves better than me...So I had to leave. I went back into my house quietly packing a few begs and stealing some of my moms money so I could get a train ticket somewhere far. I slipped back out the front door and made my way to the train to buy a ticket.

Freddie's POV:

Ever since melody's party Alexis has been on my mind. I felt a bit bad about being hard on her, it was like I couldn't be mad at her or resist her...I just had to see her. I turned my head and Alexis was sitting in the chair next to me. "Alexis?" I said a bit shocked. "Hey..nice shed ," she smirked taking the spliff from me. I watched her intrigued by her movements as she exhaled the smoke. She handed it back to me as I stared at her confused. "Sorry to pop up like this. This just seems like a good place to hide," she said looking around and smiling with her blue eyes that seemed to stand out. "It's cool," I said putting the smoke to my lips and coughing which made her laugh. Her smile was way too beautiful to handle. She was something like  hot coffee on a cold day.  It was silent from a while but then cook and jj came in which distracted me. "Freddie!!" Cook said stealing the spliff from my lips. Before I could respond I looked to Alexis feeling awkward about Cook being there but she was gone. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "You look a bit off what's in this?" Cook asked taking a pull. "Uh nothing..I'm fine just confused. It doesn't matter," I said staring at the chair next to me. Cook and jj then sat across from me and started talking about something but I tuned out.

A day later at school I didn't see Alexis. I started to get worried especially because of what happened at my shed. "Freddie hey!" Melody said coming up to me. "Hey," I said feeling displaced. "Have you heard from Alexis? We had a fight a few days ago and I haven't seen her since. I went by her moms and she said hadn't noticed she left which is really shit," Melody said worried. "No I haven't heard from her...where do you think she could be,"I responded feeling worried as well. "I don't know but I just hope she's okay. I said some hurtful things and.." melody said trying to hold tears back. "It's alright I'm sure she's okay. Well find her," I said smiling and hugging her from the side. I wanted to find her too.

The time went by so fast and Alexis didn't seem to pop up. I thought maybe she'd come to lunch but she didn't, then I thought maybe she just skipped school and was partying. I went by the club strip to check but before I could go inside I felt someone behind me. I turned around rapidly to see Alexis smiling. "There you are everyone is worried sick, I reckon you get back home," I rambled but she just stared at me. "Look Freddie I only came back for you. No one else," she responded grabbing my hand. I was confused...did she like me? "For me? Why," I asked looking down on her short figure. "You know why," she said before I heard the gang yelling at me from the other side. I looked back and noticed them coming towards me with cheer. "What's up freds I've tried to ring you but you wouldn't pick up," cook said putting his arm over me. I was silent and frozen a bit but I looked back to where she was standing but Alexis was gone. The whole gang then went inside of one of the clubs but I sat on the side wondering what the fuck was going on. The music bumped loud in my ear as I sipped my beer slowly. "Freddie are you alright? You've been off lately," Emily asked sitting by me. "I'm not sure, I keep seeing someone when I'm alone but when someone comes they disappear," I yelled over the blazing music. "oh..maybe it's because you miss them a lot so you start to imagine they're actually there...Or maybe you're just mental," she chuckled. I laughed with her and watched as she left to dance with melody. Suddenly I felt someone on my shoulder and again Alexis appeared. "Alexis what the fuck is going on?" I scoffed thinking it's the drugs. "I've gone. You know what you need to do," she whispered in my ear. As she vanished I sighed feeling Stuck, "what do I have to do?" I then thought a bit. If she left after fighting with melody maybe she's upset and needs a reason to come back. I went over to Melody interrupting her dance, "melody did you try and contact Alexis?" "No, I'm not sure if she wanted me to..." she said but before the conversation could go any further I ran outside the pub. I stood on the cold brick wall and rang her cell covering my other ear with one finger so I could hear properly. Then phone then picked up and I heard breathing on the other end, "hello? Alexis where are you?" She stayed silent on the phone but I knew she was listening. "You've got to come back okay? We all miss you, Melody feels bad for what she said and I've got something to tell you. So please just..." I said before it hung up. I looked at the phone wondering why it hung up. "SHIT!" I yelled before hitting the wall with my foot.