1:

Roses are red violets are blue
Blah blah blah
I don't know what write in this sappy journal.
My sister gave me this hoping I'd stop repressing my emotions but I don't want to because emotions are really fucking stupid.

I closed my journal felling like I had wrote enough today. I wiped off my makeup from going out last night and applied a fresh layer of mascara. The mascara creating a face that was more bareable. A lot of people at my school thought I was different, so different and beautiful that I was almost a god here. But I hated almost everyone at that school, except melody. I  placed on the last of my outfit and headed out the door.

Before I got into the school I met melody outside

Before I got into the school I met melody outside. She was wearing a cute colorful dress that you could spot from a mile away. "Hey! I've missed you so much this summer," she said hugging me. "I missed you too Mel," I said smiling as I melted into her hug. I sat on the concrete surrounding the garden by the entrance and lit myself a cigarette. "You shouldn't smoke those you know," melody says as she waved away the smoke. "Yeah I know. Never try cigarettes Mel!" After a minute she didn't respond I turned to her and she was staring at someone. I looked over to where her eyes landed and I found 3 boys who looked out of place. One of the boys stood out to me though, he was tanish and had a messy hair due. " Alexis are you seeing what I'm seeing," Mel said. "Yeah.." I responded. Once we stopped talking I made eye contact with the boy completely paying no mind to the other two. I felt something as I stared at him...almost like everything stopped, and it scared me. The other boys stared at me now Intriguingly. I bit my lip as they seemed a bit interesting, apart from the boring people at this school. But I was careful. "Let's go," I said as I put out my cigarette with my boot. As me and Mel walked toward the door I could feel multiple eyes burning into my body.

Once I went inside I had went to my locker separating from melody because she had a locker across the hall. It was a bit noisy as the jocks walked by whistling at me. I payed them no mind because I didn't find such things attractive. Before I could close my locker to head to class I felt a presence beside me and turned around. To my suprise the tanish boy from earlier was next to me and it startled me but I kept my cool on the outside. "Hi?" I said confused. "Hi..do you mind if I take this locker?" He asked his British accent taking me by suprise. "You can take what you want," I said trying to keep the conversation low. "You're british?" I asked curiously and he nodded. "Yeah I came here from Bristol with a few mates," he responded motioning his head to where two other boys stood. They were talking to melody surprisingly and she looked interested in the one with the red sweater surely. I turned back to him giving him a quick stare, "cool." "I'm Freddie by the way," he said holding his hand out. I looked at it but didn't shake his hand, "I don't- I'm Alexis." "Oh..," he said awkwardly putting his hand down. "Is that an American thing?" "Sort of...Americans are shit. Why'd you even come here?" I said closing my locker. "New opportunities I guess..anyways since I'm new here I was thinking we should get to talking," he said his tall figuring shadowing me. Inside I was afraid, he made my stomach flutter but I couldn't let him. I chuckled in response and stayed silent. "You definitely looked at me earlier...and I was just wondering, maybe we could get to know eachother," he said licking his pretty lips. My eyes traced down there but I quickly traced them back up. "I look at lots of people, that doesn't mean I want to.... 'get to know them," I say walking away slowly.