6:

After me and cook had sex I left him to see what all the noise was coming from outside the room. Thousands of voices and people were squeezed into the living room as if it was a house party. "What the fuck?" I said as I watched the house get trashed. My face got red because I knew Melody would have to deal with this. I started helping getting shit together and kicking people out but I got distracted since I was still high out of my mind. Freddie appeared and then disappeared with jj outside of the house so I followed him. "Freddie you came..cool!" I said following him. "Yeah...you've got to look after jj he gets locked on,"he said holding him with a tight grip. He looked a bit shooken up and I hadn't noticed until now. "What about Cook? He's his friend," I blurted out. "I think cooks YOUR friend," he responded seeming a bit upset. So he knows about me and cook then.., "not necessarily." Freddie gulped and then continued to walk but I didn't want him to leave. "Hey guess what mel's mom..," I began to say before he cut me off with a stern tone. "We're going home Alexis." I frowned at his response to me as he'd usually want to be around me. He brought jj toward the cab and put him in but I ran towards them not giving up, "I didn't mean to fuck everything up...my mom treats me horrible and I'm just..I'm doing terribly ." Freddie looked up at me and gulped nervously, "I'm sorry. That sucks." He frowned at me with sympathy and then got into the cab. I gulped nervously holding back the tears once he looked back at me from inside the car. It drove away slowly leaving space for my tears. As I was overwhelmed with sadness I walked down the street back to my home where I'd only be more sad.

Once I climbed inside of my bed I was overwhelmed with thoughts and bad decisions I was regretting. I got lost in my head often which scared me because sometimes it'll get too deep, and too dark. But along with that there was Freddie who was a nice thought, something good in this miserable mind of mine. But it was bad at the same time because I could feel myself falling in love and I could feel the heartbreak, and the pain that came along with it.

The next day I decided to go back to melody's house to check on her. I went to the door but I heard it open so I went into the bushes to hide. To my surprise cook and melody came out the door, I was a bit confused but I saw cook making a fingering motion basically showing her something. They then kissed which made me gasp a bit. I wasn't surprised because Melody did think he was cute before but she also knew of our sexual intercourse. Once cook left I popped up from the bushes and walked slowly over to her. She turned her head and jumped once she saw my face. "He any good?" I scoffed. "What? I don't know what you mean?" Melody said fumbling her words nervously. "I mean he's good in bed right?" I said sarcastically. "Alexis...I just..it just happened and you knew I liked him before anyway so what's the big deal?" She strutted nervously. "You can't just go around fucking the boy your best friends fucking!" I said. "He's not yours! He'll never belong to anyone. That's  why don't really want him.." she said calling me out. "Shut up.." I said not wanting to hear it. "He's not the one you want Alexis!" "SHUT UP," I scoffed. "See I know that because I'm your friend. There's a lot of things you don't know about me Alexis. I'm not just nothing, we've been friends for a while now how do you not know anything about my mom? I know everything  about yours. Truth is you don't make enough of an effort I'm just there to laugh at,"she spilled out making both of us get a bit emotional. She was right, I was a horrible friend and I didn't deserve her. "You're right," I said gulping nervously. "I'm sorry..," I say wiping a tear from my cheek. I then walked away leaving her confused and crying as well. She deserves better, everyone does.