2:

The pass few days I've been hanging out with the new students. They were pretty interesting apart from everyone else at this school and I liked it. Although I surely am not going anywhere with Freddie it was nice to keep him around. "Emily no you're supposed to put it how it would look on you," melody scoffed. "No you're supposed to put it in the order you'd put it on," Emily argued back. "Then how in the world do you see how it looks on you!?" Melody said getting a bit too loud. Emily and melody had gotten close but argued a bit too often about their similar but different ideas. Katie came back in the house  with a bottle of vodka. "Finally," I said grabbing the bottle and chugging some. "Easy," Freddie said nudging the bottle down. I placed the bottle down and sat back playing with my bracelet. "So my birthday is tomorrow and we should celebrate. I'm thinking we go to a pub for a tribute to Uncle Keith back in Bristol," cook goes on to say sitting by Freddie. "Yeah sure cook sounds nice," Freddie agrees. "You know...Alexis, you're pretty cool so I think we should go to it," cook says out of the blue causes me to raise my eyebrow. "Go to it?" "Yeah shaggles,"cook says. "If you mean sex...I'm good," I scoff. "Oh cmon when's the last time you got it on?" Cook said giving me the look that was sort of hot in his own way. "that's my business but I don't need it from you cook," I chuckled. Freddie sat back a bit tired of this conversation. "Not even birthday s.." cook said before I cut him off. "I. Said. No." I got up to leave just outside of my house and I lit a spliff.

After a few inhales and exhaled Freddie walked out and stood next to me. "Can I talk to you?" Freddie asks. "I'm all ears," I sighed exhaling the smoke. "Why don't you want...why didn't you want to get to know me?" He furrowed his eyebrow placing his foot on the wall. I was silent for a minute not knowing how to respond. "Because I'm a bit closed off...Sorry, you're cool now," I said being very careful as I spoke. Freddie chuckled and smiled feeling a bit flattered. "I think we'd be good together..Don't you?" He said looking at me. My heart dropped and I quickly responded sharply, "no." Freddie's face turned from happy to a bit down, "why?" "Because I'll break your heart..," I said recalling my past experiences. "...well maybe I'll break yours," he chuckled. I turned my head to face him, "nobody breaks my heart. And anyways...why would I want that?" Freddie changed from laughing to serious, as my face wasn't positive. "Look I'm.." I said feeling a bit bad. "It's alright,"Freddie cut me off smiling. I smiled back then passed him the spliff. "It's cool," he said as he inhaled smoked. "I bet I could out smoke you," I smirked taking it back. "Out smoke me? Sorry?" He chuckled. "Oh you know I can," I responded placing it in between my lips. "Right," he joked. Melody then opened the door and popped her head out, "oh there you are." "Hey," I said turning around. "Oh..Freddie's here too." "Yeah," Freddie said smiling awkwardly. I looked at Freddie and then realized I'd been with him to long, "okay let's go." I grabbed melody's arm and walked inside sitting with her and Emily. Freddie walked in after me and I tried not to look over. "I thought you didn't like him," melody whispered to me. "I don't," I said rolling my eyes. "Fine then what did you two talk about," melody asked. "I think anyone can tell Freddie fancies you if that's what you're scared of," Emily said. "No. I'm not-I know he likes me but I just...I don't," I said nervously. "Okay," melody and Emily said at the same time. I sighed feeling a bit overwhelmed, truth was I did like him but I needed to stop. I was too scared and I'd break his heart because of it.

Later on we went to a bar for cooks 'party'. "Let's sing for he's a gollie good fellow!" Cook said excited as shit. "What is that?" I said confused. "A song we sing for celebration In the uk," Emily said a bit tired. "Well I don't know how to sing that so we can skip. What's next?" I said looking to cook. "More drinks! MORE DRINKS! yeah?" He yelled banging on the table. "Yeah," we all say sounding depressed as shit. "He's fun," Katie chuckled. "You have no idea," Freddie said taking a sip of his beer. "Yeah. He's had a whole bottle of vodka already," jj said as if that was crazy. "REALLY? How crazy," I responded making a few faces. "Yeah," jj continued not realizing I was being sarcastic. Cook then came back with tequila shots. "Who wants one?" "Me," I said grabbing two and taking them. I squinted my eyes hating the taste of tequila. "Awoo on 3," cook said to jj and Freddie. Awoo? "AWOO!" Cook yelled after taking like 6 shots. Jj took one and said, "AWOO!" Then Freddie finished his saying, "awoo." But his was more softer and cuter than the rest which made me smile way too hard. Fuck I was loosing it. "Cook I've got a present for you," jj said taking out a napkin. He then does some trick where a glass with a goldfish appears. "Wow cool j,"I say in amazement. "Wow! Thanks j," cook said taking the fish from him. He then began to gulp the water it down with the fish causing us all to gag. Melody then threw up on the table causing me to laugh. "Can we get someone over here we've had rejection," cook said going to one of the staff. I then looked at Freddie smiling a bit because his eyes were a perfect shade of brown. He smiled back a bit shooked by my stare. Once cook came back we al sat in silence. "I can't believe you ate that fish," Freddie chuckled. "Well someone had to get this party started," he responded rubbing his belly. "Party? Do you call this a party. Where's the conversation? where's the dancing? Where are the men?" Katie scoffed. "We're men," cook responded a bit irritated. "Your boys." "Do you wanna measure my dick? It's daddy sized," cook replied. "I don't think anyone who has a big dick actually jokes about having a big dick," I scoffed. Cook smirked at me and then rolled his eyes, "so you all think this parties shit?" "It is a little," Emily said. "It could be," melody agreed going easy on him. "It's shit," I implied bluntly. Cook then sighed sad at how everything turned out. " Since we all wanna leave this shitty party we should go to this party someone from school is throwing," I say getting up. "Okay sounds fun then," Katie said following me out.