"Hello?". I said. "Bryan it's me". Jane said.

"What do you want?". I asked through gritted teeth. "I need your help". She whispered.

"Why would I help you?" I asked, stopping at a red light. "Bryan! Come on". She yelled.

"What?". I asked "Can you come get me please.I won't try anything, just please". She begged. I sighed, just paying it forward.

"Fine,where are you". I asked, she gave me the address and I hung up, making a U-turn.

She better not try anything.

~

"Thank you" She said getting into the car. She smiled and I ignored her. Keeping my eyes on the road "Look I'm sorry about everything, that's happened, just don't ignore me". She said, crossing her arms.

"I'll do as I please Jane". I said.

"Why are you even with him do you even love him? Are you using him?". I dug my nails into the steering wheel.

"That's none of your business". She scoffed "I guess that's my answer". She hissed.

"What the hell do you have against my boyfriend Jane?". I growled, she rolled her eyes "OH shut up, he could possibly be going through a phase and hurt you I don't want to see you hurt Bryan,I love you". She said.

I took a deep breath,and closed my eyes. "Jane..." I started.

"I don't have any feelings for you,I love Aspen and I'm sorry it had to go down this way but I love Aspen and I don't care about what you or anyone else thinks about that,I love him,not you ,I'm his not yours". I said calmly.

"And What's so great about Aspen Carter?". She asked huffing.

I smiled "He's just amazing,he's beautiful.He can cook,his laugh, how serious he is about school,he can dance,he's amazing and you're a horrible friend for giving him the shit you caused, now get out of my car,I don't want to be late ". I sad.

She got out without a word and slammed the door shut. I got out after while and locked my door. My time was wasted, I took a deep breath and walked into the school.

ASPENS P.O.V

"I can't wait to get this off of me". Taylor said slamming his cast on the table. "I'm sure you can't". I said smiling. I finished my warm-up and passed it to the front. Jane walked in with a smile on her face .

"Hi Aspen". She said "Hi,Jane". I said, setting my pencil down. "Backstabbing Bitch". Taylor said between coughs.

"Shutup no hands". Jane said glaring.

"I got this in a fight.I won, You should see the other guys". He said.

"Right". She said getting in her seat.

"Wow,prom is in two days ". Taylor said,looking at his ticket.

"I'm happy you decided to go with Dawson ". I said. Taylor shrugged .

"Not like anything will happen.I made that clear we fool around that's it.Nothing serious will happen ". He said.

"Do you want something too?". I asked. Taylor stared at me " I said Yes, to keep you company that was all". He said, unwrapping a Snickers bar. I raised an eyebrow and watched him carefully.

"Okay".

Class ended Forty minutes later and I headed to lunch. "Guess Who?". A deep voice said.