~F~O~U~R~T~E~E~N~

~Sophie~

Since we just left the borders of Havenfield we should be arriving at Palace Everglen in about a week. The only reason Biana guys ended up at the castle so fast was because they were already on their way here. My death was sealed even before I left the cottage.

But on the road it wasn't so bad, at least I wasn't traveling in the same carriage as the boys. Though I do wish Ruy were here to talk with me, it's so boring here. Biana tries to small talk with me but I just give her vague answers that make her sad and the guard angry. I smirk at that.

"Oh Bi," I purr, "Can I ask you something? Privately?" She gives me a nod then motions to make the guard stop the carriage, before she can I just teleport the girl to the boys wagon. I give her a purely evil grin, "Are you gay?"

You're gonna miss me by my walkYou're gonna miss me by my talk, ohYou're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

~Fitz~

"Keefe we just left the Palace and you need to use the restroom?" We all give a collective groan, "I said I'm sorry, I drank a lot of water before we left. I was thirsty." He shrugs us off, I'm about to retort when there's a blinding light and a shocked little yelp.

In the middle of the floor in the carriage sits my sister and betrothed's guard. Before I can say anything Randall shoots up, "Why aren't you protecting the Princesses?" The guard looks ready to puke, "Whose the only person who could have transported me here." Randall groans and mutters, "Of course she did."

"I wasn't aware the Princess could teleport others without her being with them." The girl deadpans towards Ruy. I brag for my betrothed, "Of course she can, she can also teleport multiple people without being there as well."

"No she cannot, in time maybe, but now she can only move one person and only so far." Ruy adds correcting me. "And how would you know this?" I say trying to protect my pride. "I've known Tara for a while, I've helped her with fixing up her abilities and how to protect herself. We learned how to move a person with Tara being there by taking some advice. A Gnome once told her some obvious advice and Tara took it to heart."

We all raise our eyebrows in anticipation, "By moving some of her brain cells into the other person she is technically still with them. Doing that comes with its costs though, she gets drained her power depletes. Saying as this guard only traveled a little bit Tara still has most of her energy." We are all curious now.

"So what happens when she gets drained too much?" Deck asks, probably wondering if he can make something to help her with some gizmo of his. "Well she faces this thing she calls a burn out. She took the name from a book and it matches the description perfectly. When she reaches her max the power will begin to eat her away, the reason it won't happen to you and I is because we don't even have nearly the same amount of stamina as her." His eyes turn cold after saying that.