Chapter 32

The following morning Brandon and I drove to his grandparents' house when we arrived at his grandparents' house. He parked the car in the driveway and killed the engine we removed our seat belts Brandon and I exited the car we walked up to the house and entered the house. 

"Brandon, Liv what a lovely surprise." 

"Granddad is grandmom around?" 

"She's in the kitchen." Randell said.

Brandon and I followed Randell into the kitchen Rachel is sitting at the table writing she looked up and greeted us warmly we joined her at the table. 

"Brandon what's the matter?" 

"Grandmom last night Liv had a nightmare that the wolf pack found out that we invited mortals to our mating ritual. The wolf pack grew furious that I fell in love with a mortal and attacked me." 

"Liv, you are allowed to invite friends and family to the mating ritual." Rachel said. 

"I didn't want to cause any trouble." I replied. 

Brandon rose from the table and made everyone a cup of coffee. 

"Randell, Rachel would it be all right if I invited my birth father?" 

"You can invite your father." 

Brandon sat the coffee mugs on the table and sat down at the table. 

"Grandmom, Liv and I still need to meet with the pack witch to plan our mating ritual." Brandon said, taking a drink of coffee.

"I will call Ally and ask her to come over." His grandmother replied. 

Brandon's grandparents left the kitchen I picked up my mug and took a sip of coffee. 

"Brandon, Ally is on her way over." 

"Thank you, grandmom."

When we were finished drinking our coffee Brandon carried our mugs over to the sink and washed them up.

 "Someone's nervous." I teased. 

"I never thought I would find my mate that all changed when I first met you, I hoped that you didn't have a boyfriend. I was relieved when you told me that you broke up with your boyfriend because it meant that I had somewhat of a chance with you." Brandon stated. 

When he was finished washing up our mugs, he rejoined me at the table and held my hand. 

"I still don't understand what you see in me I'm nothing but a monster." 

"Bran, you are not a monster I fell in love with you because you are caring, intelligent, compassionate, and loving." 

Brandon leaned over and kissed me I playfully nipped his bottom lip. 

"I was starting to wonder when I would get the chance to plan your mating ritual." a woman's voice teased. 

We looked over and saw a woman standing in the kitchen doorway. 

"It's good to see you again Ally." Brandon smiled. 

"So, who's the lucky girl that's going to be mated to you?" Ally asked, walking towards the table she pulled out the chair and sat down at the head of the table. 

"All this is my mate Olivia, Olivia this is Ally her family has been the pack's witch for generations."

Ally smiled warmly I returned the smile. 

"I need your favorite colors to add to the cord I also need to know if you two plan on using the vows that I have or do you two want to use your own vows." Ally instructed.