Chapter 3

The next morning William and I met up with Breanna and Skylar at Starbucks on Boston Street. We ordered our coffees and food William, Breanna, Skylar and I sat down at one of the tables and ate. 

"Liv how was Taylor's graduation bash?" Skylar asked. 

"Half the kids from school were there and I caught Chad making out with Taylor, he claims she came onto him if that were the case, he would have fought her off. I broke up with him yesterday gave him back the shit he bought me of the Baltimore Ravens." I said, taking a drink of my coffee. 

"Wait you're not a Ravens fan you like the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Browns." 

"He tried to get me to switch football teams." 

Skylar and Breanna couldn't help but laugh. 

"Now my parents keep telling me that I fucked up my future when I broke up with Chad." I said. 

"How exactly did you fuck up your future?" Breanna asked. 

"My parents had it in their heads that I would be just like them." 

"That's not going to happen because you have tattoo sleeves and you work unlike your mom who is a homemaker." 

I glanced over at William he was playing on his phone. 

"Will are you okay?" I asked. 

"I'm fine," William replied. 

"William, you can talk to us we don't bite." Skylar teased. 

"I came out to Live last night and then I told my parents and now they hate me." He blurted. 

"We support you Will no matter what." 

After we left Starbucks William and I walked back home when we turn the corner William and I noticed people moving in next door. We walked up the front steps William unlocked the front door and opened it I followed him inside the house locking the door behind us. I entered the kitchen my mother was standing at the counter making egg salad. 

"Olivia please tell me you didn't go out with your tattoos showing." my mother said, looking over her shoulder. 

"Mom their only tattoos it's not the end of the world." I sighed. 

"Women do not get tattoos."

"I can't believe your still pissed off that I got my first tattoo when I was thirteen." 

"You are too much like your grandparents." She mumbled. 

"Grandmom and granddad were rebels until the day they died." I smiled. 

I left the kitchen I made my way upstairs to my room I closed my door and grabbed the remote to my stereo off my dresser. I turned on the stereo and pressed CD on the remote and pressed play Motionless In White's album Creatures started playing. I saw my bedroom door open William came into the room and closed the door he sat down in my moon chair. 

"Will mom and dad ever accept that I don't like women?" 

"I don't know but grandmom and granddad would be happy for you no questions asked." 

"What was your first tattoo?" William asked curiously, changing the subject. 

"The portrait of Brandon Lee as Eric DRaven on my forearm was my first tattoo the rest came later." I said, staring down at my tattoo sleeves. 

"How long did you know that I was gay?" 

"I've known since high school because I noticed the way that you would look at Nate when you thought no one was looking. I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if you were ready to talk about it." 

William stared up at the ceiling I knew our parent's reaction to him coming out was bothering him. 

"Why aren't you pissed because I'm gay?" William asked. 

"I'm not pissed because I accept you for who you are I want you to bed happy and I will always love and support you no matter what." I vowed. 

"I still need to tell Nate how I feel," 

"Go over to Nate's house and hang out tomorrow and tell him how you feel." 

"Thanks sis," He smiled. 

William hugged me and left my room later on that night at dinner the dining room was full of tension. 

"Live please apologize to Chad from breaking up with him." my mother pleaded. 

"I have nothing to apologize for and I am not getting back together with him, Chad should have thought of that before he made out with Taylor." I said. 

"Maybe if you didn't dress like you're going to a funeral Chad wouldn't have cheated on you." 

"So, it's all of a sudden my fault that he cheated on me I thought as parents you and mom would always have your children's backs but I guess I was wrong. Because all you and mom care seem to care about is that I turn out just like you both by marrying Chad and being a homemaker. That's not who I am I don't want to be a house wife and I am not marrying Chad because I deserve better than that."

My parents stared at me in disappointment I couldn't believe that my father was blaming me for Chad cheating on me. 

"I still don't understand how my parents split everything between you and Will in their will but left me nothing." my father stated. 

"It's easy Will and I spent time with our grandparents and cared about them until the very end. Grandmom and granddad left me the hippie van because I fell in love with the van as a little girl our grandparents knew you didn't care and would sell their belongings. That's why you were left with nothing even though you were grandmom and granddad's only child." I explained. 

After dinner William and I cleaned up he washed up the dishes while I wiped the table. 

"Sis do you babysit tonight?" 

"Yeah Bre, Sky, and me are watching the Monroe's triplets." 

"What time will you be home?" William asked, drying the plates. 

"I'm not sure if it's too late I'll go home with Bre and Sky and stay the night at their house." I said, putting the plates in the cupboard. 

When dishes were done, I walked upstairs to my room and started packing my overnight bag when my cellphone started ringing. 

"Hey Bre what's up?" I answered. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Monroe don't need us to baby sit because the girls are sick." Bre sighed. 

"Thanks for the heads up." 

I ended the call and unpacked my overnight bag I left my room and entered William's room. 

"Will, would you like to watch a movie?" I asked. 

"Yes," William answered. 

Will and I returned to my room we sat on my bed and watched the movie Love, Simon. 

"I thought you, Bre, and Sky were babysitting?" 

"We can't the Monroe's triplets are sick." 

"At least we can still hang out." He said. 

William and I hung out and enjoyed the movie when the movie went off, he hugged me and left the room. I put the DVD away and got ready for bed I climbed into bed I reached over and turned off the lamp and drifted off to sleep.