Chapter 1

I am at Taylor's graduation bash at her father's mansion. I am attending the bash with my boyfriend since ninth grade Chad. I only got invited because Chad was the captain of the basketball team and the most popular guy in school. I feel out of my element at the party because I don't fit in with anyone here. I'm far from popular I'm more of an outcast like my friends. A Taylor Swift song is blaring through the stereo I'd rather listen to Ozzy Osbourne or Marilyn Manson instead I walk out the back door to escape the noise. 

"What's the matter Olivia don't like the music or the party I'm sorry it's not a rave." Bianca sneered, causing Ellie, Casady, Vanessa, Sofia, Jessica, and Brooke to giggle. 

I just rolled my eyes and ignored them I sat on the back steps they walked pass me up the steps and walked back inside the mansion. It's a warm may night I hear the crickets making music I climb to my feet and walk back inside the mansion searching for Chad. I enter the sitting room and spot him sitting on a couch making out with Taylor, I turned on my heel and left the room I stormed out of the mansion. 

"Olivia wait!!" Chad called, running after me. 

"Take me home right now!" I demanded. 

Chad and I walked to his car across the street we climbed into his dark blue Corvette. Chad started the engine we put on our seat belts he drove away I felt betrayed and hurt. 

"Let me explain Taylor came onto me." 

"Yeah, right you might want to lie better than that because if Taylor came onto you, you would have tried to fight her off which you didn't!!" 

It was a quiet ride home I stared out the passenger window I felt Chad trying to hold my hand I jerked my hand away. When we arrived at my house on South Streeper Street, Chad stopped in front of my house. I removed my seat belt and climbed out of the car I walked around the car and stepped onto the side walk. 

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Chad called out the window. 

I walked up the front steps I opened the storm door I opened the front door and walked inside the house I closed the door behind myself and locked it. I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door I got ready for bed I crawled into bed I reached over and turned off the lamp and drifted off to sleep.