Chapter 20: Can you kiss me?

Start from the beginning

"Okay Okay, Everybody!" The feline yelled as she stood up on the coffee table in the living room.

"Let's set up some beer pong in the kitchen! Any team feel like challenging me and DT?" She looked over at Adora, shrugging.

"Maybe the most competitive person here would like to give it a try? Who wants to see Adora play beer pong?!?" She yelled out. The majority of the crowd cheered for the blond to step up to the plate. Adora smiled and shook her head, she stared Catra down hard before following her over to the kitchen table. Students started setting up the classic red solo cups. 

"I've never played this before, so don't expect me to be any good!" The blond said to the room as she took her place at the other side of the table. Catra turned around to see her reptilian beer pong partner sneak out of the crowd.

"Ooooo, did someone say beer pong?" DT smiled as they leaned on the table to examine their newest prey.

"Ohhh Darling, you're getting trashed tonight. I'll make sure of that." Double Trouble was their nickname for a reason, Catra knew the two of them were going to destroy Adora and Bow at beer pong. This was going to be a piece of cake.

After only a few turns, it was equally as apparent to the rest of the room. While Catra had drank once, Adora and bow's side only had one cup remaining.

"What Adora? I thought you were supposed to be good at sports." The feline chuckled as she knocked the last ball into the cup.

"This, Isn't a sport." Adora took a deep breath before pinching her nose and downing the cup. The other kids started to cheer as a new team began to step up. There's no way in hell Catra was going to get stuck playing a whole new game.

"DT, destroy these kids alright? KYLE, I'm tagging out. You got this." The feline yelled across the room.

"Ohhh.... No no no, I don't drink..." The boy shrank back into the crowd trying to escape.

"And as long as you're good, you won't have to." One singular claw beckoned the boy to come back towards the table.

"Ohh boy...." Kyle sighed before stepping up next to Double Trouble.

"Shit." Catra said as she examined the party. Where had the tipsy blond gotten off to? Catra pushed her way through the party until she noticed her target, Adora was holding tight on the railing, making her was upstairs towards their shared room.

"Gotcha." The feline pushed through the crowd and snuck up the stairs behind her prey. She noticed the door to their room was open. Adora was in their shared bathroom. Perfect. The Neko girl turned and bolted the door to their room shut. She wanted to take this opportunity to mess with Adora.... But something in her head just wanted to talk.. Her heart pounded. Maybe she could tell Adora how she feels. Maybe. Her prep time was up. She could hear the blond washing her hands. As the door swung open, Catra lost all of her confidence.

"Hey Adora.." The phrase was light, not trying to be hot, but genuine.

"Catra?" Adora has a huge goofy smile on her face. The girl took a few clumsy steps forward before sitting next to her feline companion on the bed.

"What are you doin in here, its a partyyyy Catra!" The blond leaned over, placing her forehead on the felines shoulder.

"I know... just... Adora.." She was going to chicken out. She knew it.

"You're really pretty." The blond said looking up towards Catra while still laying her head on the smaller girls shoulder. The neko girl's cheeks lit up.

"You think so?" She smiled, Adora was totally a lightweight. The beer affected her way more than the feline had anticipated.

"Yeah, you're realllyyy pretty." She continued, pushing slightly and making Catra fall backwards onto the bed.

"Woah! You're knocking me over Adora" The feline giggled.

"I'm tired, can we cuddle. Pleaseeee." Her big blue eyes were practically begging Catra to say yes. All plans of trying to do anything sexual tonight went completely out the window. Adora was well... adorable, Catra wanted these moments more than anything.

"Are you sure you want to cuddle with me?"

"Why would I cuddle with anyone else? You're so soft.. And warm." Adora began nuzzling her head into the crook of Catra's neck. The feline could feel their legs intertwine.

Her heart was pounding. This wasn't a kissing lesson. Adora really wanted to cuddle with her. Catra felt a little more confident, she was going to push her luck.

"Hey Adora.. Can you kiss me" She closed her eyes in anticipation to be questioned, or rejected. Instead she felt the blonds head lift up out of her shoulder. A cute little peck was delicately placed onto Catra's lips.

"Like that?" Adora's goofy smile was the only thing Catra could see staring down at her. The blond closed the distance once again, this time onto Catra's cheek, then onto the bridge of her nose, then her forehead. Before long, the feline was being barraged with little innocent pecks all over her face. She was laughing, her smile genuine.

"Adora stopppp." She managed to say through her giggling. Even though she didn't really want it to stop.

"Whattt? You don't like kissing me?" Adora's face made it clear her words were a jest.

"Of course not.. I like kissing you Adora.. I like kissing you a lot." the feline smiled.

Catra could feel the taller girl slide down, Adora placed her head onto Catra's chest and closed her eyes. The music was still blaring, they were only about an hour into the party, but Catra didn't care. The only thing she cared about was laying in her arms right now. She took a deep breath in, maybe. Just maybe this would work out. A slight knocking on the door could be heard.

"Adora?" Glimmer's voice was on the other end.

"Shit..Shhh.. don't wake up Adora." The feline whispered as she slid stealthily out of the blonds grasp. Unbolting the door, she opened it slightly and slid out.

"What sparkles?" She said.

"Is Adora in there?" She said, this time more relaxed.

"Yeah she's already passed out. So much for life of the party?" Catra chuckled.

"You taking care of her?" Glimmer said, opening the door to peak inside.

"Yeah, she'll be okay." Catra said before the two of them were both startled by Adora's voice from inside the room.

"Catraaaaaa come back!" They could clearly see the blond reaching her hands out towards the door. Glimmer could read Catra's blush like an open book.

"No way... you like her?" The pink haired girl said. Catra turned around, face in absolute horror.

"Don't worry... I won't tell her... But I'm pretty sure she likes you too." Gimmer said before starting back down the stairs. Catra's heart was beating hard and her head was spinning. Could Adora actually feel the same way? She really hoped.

"Not a word sparkles. You hear?" Catra grabbed the door handle.

Glimmer looked back with a bright smile on her face. She lifted her hand up to her mouth and simulated locking it closed.

A/N: Hey guys! The next chapter is in progress and contains much more sexual themes/ content than any previous chapter. Soooo, fair warning. Hope you guys like the story so far!
Love,
ShortHairCatra