Is It Better?

Mer's POV
It's only been three days since I came home. Meaning only 4 days since the incident. I haven't been sleeping in the same bed as Derek. It was too much. He understands. At least I think he does. I don't know. I feel like crap. First I always annoy everyone with my feelings and problems. Now I don't even let anyone near me. Derek has been taking care of Ellis. I feed her and hold her. But I feel like my mother. I'm exactly like my mother. Great. Today I go into therapy. She said Derek can be there for the first few sessions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Meredith Grey."
Derek grabbed my hand.
"Hello, I'm Dr. Daniels, but you can call me Alyssa."
I froze. She seemed harmless. But her last name.
"I- I'm sorry."
She looked at Derek confused.
"Um. She had a doctor at the hospital. He had the last name Daniels and he was the guy that..well."
"Oh. I'm so sorry! I can get someone else if you would like."
I shook my head. Signaling that it was ok. I was looking at my shoes. Then Derek grabbed my arm. I jumped. It put my in a trance. All of these flashbacks filled my head. He hadn't touched me without permission and when he did it was a small kiss or something. I guess he forgot.
"Mer. Mer!"
I snapped out of my gaze. I was curled into a ball in the corner of the room.
"Mer, it's ok."
"What h-happened?"
"You had an episode."

"It's quite obvious she has PTSD." Alyssa said sadly smiling and Meredith.
"I can prescribe some medication for it. It will definitely help. But that is totally up to you."
"Mer?"
"Huh?"
"Do you want the drug?"
"Uhh. Yea."
"Ok. I want to see her on Wednesday at 4:30."
"Ok. Bye doc."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry Der."
"What are you sorry for?"
"I've put you through so much."
"Listen, I don't care to help you. I love you Meredith. So much."
"Where is Ellis?"
"She is asleep. I'll go get her."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meredith woke up from the spare room and ran to the bathroom. She vomited. Derek heard her and ran to help her.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, I might just be sick."
"Well why don't you try to get some sleep."
"Derek."
"Yeah?"
"Can I sleep with you?"
"Are you sure?"
"Mhm."
"Of course Mer."
They fell asleep. In each other's arms.
To be continued.....