007

"You never answered my question, why are you here Meredith?" George asked.

"It was too much. In the heat of the moment, I just thought... if I don't do it now then... I never will," Meredith replied starting to cry.

"Meredith, I can't force you to go, but come here," he answered, grabbing her arm and pulling her into another area of the weird afterlife place.

"Do you see that?"

Lexie.

"Yea that's Lexie. What about it?"

"Look closer, Meredith."

Lexie was in the hospital having a PTSD attack.
She was screaming and crying. Something Meredith would never wish upon her sister.

"Oh," Was all she said, feeling guilty.

"Yea. That's what will happen if you leave her."

"George, that's one person. No one else would care."

"Yeah, and you don't think Derek won't get drunk and hide? Do you think that Christina won't ball her eyes out for days because she lost the only person keeping her stable? Don't you think Bailey will go crazy because that's another one of us gone? Meredith, there are so many people there for you, and I know it doesn't feel like it, but they are. Derek couldn't breathe when you drowned. Christina got drunk and spent her paycheck at the 99-cent store. Alex just acted like intern Alex. Careless but thoughtful. Izzy tried to fill us all with hope and joy. Obviously. Meredith, please. I love you, but I don't want you here. Not yet."

Meredith was crying. "Ok. Tell Denny, Mom, Dylan, and all hi for me."
"Ok." George said as he walked Mer to the really long hallway that led back to her body.

"I don't want to go back," she sniffled. "It's too much."

"Fight, Meredith."

"Okay."

"Goodbye Mer. And please, don't come back for a while."

"Goodbye, George."

And with that, she ran back. Back to the bed where her body lays.

This was edited to the best of my ability. Please keep in mind, that I was twelve when I started this. And these aren't as good as my current stories. Just be patient, please.