ADAM's Revolt!

Magsimula sa umpisa

He rushes outside, only to see Sonic's dad holding an unconscious Tails over his shoulder as he walks away.

"DAD?!" Sonic questions as he joins his human friend back outside.

"I'm sorry, [Y/N], Sonic. I can't control anything but my thoughts," Jules tells the two. "It's a struggle to even talk to you."

"We need to do something!" [Y/N] says as he gets into a fighting stance.

"Leave everything to me," Sonic orders. "This just got way past personal."

Jules runs out of the base, Sonic giving chase to him as [Y/N] also follows.

"Don't follow too closely!" Jules warns the two. "I don't want to lead you into a trap!"

"Any idea where you're going, Dad?!" Sonic asks his robotorized father.

"I... I... I'm not allowed to say!" Jules declares as he continues to run with Tails in his arms. "But you've been there before."

[At The Nanite City Made By ADAM...]

Shadow is seen rushing to the scene, Dr. Eggman in his sights as he rushes to him.

"What is it, Doctor?!" the black and red hedgehog asks the evil genius. "First you send me to hunt down Mammoth Mogul and Ixis Naugus. Then you tell me to meet you here! You need to make up your... mind?"

Dr. Eggman turns to show Shadow that he was being held hostage by a large silver turtle with a green centerpiece in his chest. This was ADAM taking control of the Freedom Fighter's Tommy the Tortoise.

"Hello, Shadow!" ADAM greets the Ultimate Lifeform. "You're the last piece of the puzzle!"

ADAM stretches his metal hand at Shadow, only for the hedgehog to dodge with great speed.

"I recognize the voice as ADAM," Shadow says as he backflips over the giant metal Turtle. "Who is the Mobian you're using?"

"A gullible friend of Sonic's!" ADAM informs Shadow. "Tommy has been a wonderful inside agent. And the perfect hiding place, once Father finally unraveled the Anonymous conspiracy!"

ADAM punches Shadow in the back, sending him flying and then grabbing him by the head, slamming his face into the ground and cracking it.

"And now I have made him the powerful Mobian alive!" ADAM tells Shadow as he brings the unconscious Mobian to him. "Even stronger than the Ultimate Lifeform."

ADAM then turns his attention to Eggman, speaking to him as he brings Shadow up some stairs.

"I'm sure you would figure out my plan eventually, Father, but I do not have the time. Allow me to explain it to you," ADAM says as he places Shadow in a strange capsule. "With your technology, I discovered that there are seven colored varieties of Chaos Emeralds throughout the cosmos. Just think of all those magical gemstones with their unlimited power! Keep that in mind."

ADAM closes the capsule as Eggman approaches the two. ADAM continues.

"For my plan to work, I need two special Mobians. I need Super-Shadow for his powerful Chaso Control," ADAM says and turns to see Jules carrying Tails to him. "And I need Tails--the Chosen One. Yes, Father, the Chosen One. Before I took Mammoth Mogul's Chaos Emerald, I had him tell me of the Great Prophecy!"

ADAM places Tails in a capsule next to Shadow and closes it as he continues.

"Tails is foretold to lead the gathering of all the Chaos Emeralds and to bring about the Great Harmony," ADAM tells Eggman. "Do you see now, Father? I built this nanite city to hide this Focusing Spire. I freed Mogul to keep Shadow busy until I needed him. I used Tommy to weaken the Freedom Fighters and obtain Tails. Do you see how brilliant it is?"